Key Accounts Manager
About the Company:
FairMoney is a Credit led Mobile Bank that offers services in emerging markets. It was founded in 2017 and currently operates in Nigeria. The company has received funding of nearly €50 million from global investors such as Tiger Global, DST, and Flourish Ventures. FairMoney has a presence in multiple countries, including France, Nigeria, Germany, Latvia, the UK, Türkiye, and India.
Our goal at FairMoney is to create the best mobile banking and point-of-sale solutions for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and since then, we have expanded our offerings to include a wide range of financial services. These services include current accounts, savings accounts, debit cards, and innovative point-of-sale (POS) solutions for merchants and agents through PayForce by FairMoney.
About the Role:
Payforce by FairMoney empowers businesses to drive mass adoption of digital and financial services to the underserved populations in their communities.
We are looking to hire a Key Accounts Manager to join our Sales team. To do well in this role, the successful hire will need to have a very fine eye for sales and Customer relationships. Below are the roles and responsibilities but not limited to:
Role and responsibilities:
- He/She will be responsible for driving the business of Merchant acquiring in the different merchant sectors (Supermarket, Pharmacies, Filling Stations, Eateries and restaurants, Lounge and Bar and Hotels) and developing & deploying strategies to increase sales revenue.
- Engaging with a portfolio of merchants to introduce them to our products.
- Onboard and retain the merchants and nurture those key relationships over time.
- Being able to help the merchant resolve issues/complaints on the spot or escalate to customer support when necessary.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow-up
- Hit target quotas for set KPIs (Transaction value, volume, and revenue).
- To achieve their daily, weekly, and monthly target of transactions
- To reactivate the inactive accounts by calling, and visiting them
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback
- Have a good understanding of the business's products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Follow up with Merchants and ensure active and inactive merchants are visited and if need be, mobilize retrieval of POS from inactive business partners.
- A minimum of 3 to 6 years of experience with a proven record as a Key Accounts Manager managing merchants in Banking, Fintech and related Financial Institutions.
- Must have an Android phone.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different characters.
- Private Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- A screening call with a member of the recruitment team for 30 minutes.
- Technical interview with the hiring manager for 30 to 60 minutes.