FairMoney is a credit-led mobile bank for emerging markets. The company was launched in 2017, operates in Nigeria, and raised close to €50m from global investors like Tiger Global, DST & Flourish Ventures. The company has offices in France, Nigeria, Germany, Latvia, the UK, Türkiye, and India.
Watch the way FairMoney is building Africa’s money story here
As a CRM Manager for the Lending - Nigeria Business and PayForce Business, you will be a part of the team that plays a critical role in managing FairMoney and PayForce’s ability to grow in the market. You will be responsible for notification campaigns, and communication strategies with a key focus on PayForce communications, from conceptualization to analysis. You will work closely with the Product, Growth, Analytics, BI, and Marketing teams to ensure optimization and satisfaction and also with the CRM and Operations Team to ensure the delivery of key customer success metrics.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to set communications calendar, creative strategy, and content for collections-related and growth campaigns
- Build customer segments and communication campaigns along customer journeys
- Understand strategy flows, rules, and parameters in the CRM platform
- Set, track, and improve key metrics within SMS, email, in-app message, and push notification channels
- Identify opportunities to improve recovery rates and lifetime value; plan, direct, and execute operational programs that achieve those goals.
- Plan, implement, and track A/B and multivariate tests for transactional, triggered mailings, promotions, and campaigns.
- Stay current with industry innovations, trends, and best practices across functional areas.
- You have a Bachelor's/Master's degree with 3+ years of experience ideally in a fintech/payments/E-commerce/ Tech environment with strong growth and analytics background.
- 2+ years experience in maintenance & management of CRM platforms (customer.io /CleverTap experience is a bonus) with a deep understanding of CRM metrics and conversion attribution
- Experience in B2C e-commerce companies preferred.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to follow through on projects, meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to make sound decisions with a strong sense of urgency, possessing a high degree of professionalism, integrity, and objectivity.
- Willingness to build meaningful partnerships with all departments and levels of the organization and to effectively communicate information and concepts to different skill levels and personalities.
- Strong self-direction with proven ability to - think on your feet- and take appropriate actions.
- You have excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability; the ability to answer unstructured business questions and work independently to drive projects to a conclusion.
- You have strong analytical skills with the capacity to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- You are self-directed, organized, and detail-oriented as well as have the ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- A screening call with the Senior Recruiter for 30 minutes.
- Take home assignment
- Technical interview with HM for 60 minutes.
- Final discussion with key stakeholders 45- 60 minutes