Head of Growth - POS
As the Head of Growth - POS for the PayForce business unit, you will play a critical role in managing and growing key metrics like Gross Profit, Revenue, Transactions, etc. You will be working with the offline channel team and digital marketing team to design customer acquisition strategy, as well as work with the CRM team for lifecycle management of existing customers via various channels. Finally, you will work closely with the Product Team to ensure the optimization of the user funnels and zero in on new product features enabling holistic and long-term growth of the business.
- Continuously analyzing data to identify new business and improvement opportunities for customer acquisition and retention to drive revenue and profit of the business.
- Identify opportunities to increase customer lifetime value by enhancing customer journey by launching new products, improving customer interaction, and NPS of the app.
- Create business scenarios, and growth strategies, and present them to various stakeholders.
- Ensure speedy and successful delivery of business initiatives.
- 5-7 years of experience in business analysis/growth strategies or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and data visualization tools e.g. Tableau, Google Analytics, and PowerBI.
- Experience with setting the product's metric structure, prioritizing metrics, and effectively monitoring metrics.
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change.
- The ability to work on multiple projects within your project time frames.
- Strong Communication Skills and ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions and deployment.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Extensive experience working with performance marketing teams, liaising with third parties (PPC, SEO, etc.), CRM, and TeleSales.
Nice to have:
- Experience in scripting with SQL, extracting large sets of data, synthesizing data, and developing meaningful conclusions.
- A good understanding of the information technology/product development cycle
- Hands-on Performance Marketing experience.
- Experience in Financial Services or FinTech.
To succeed in the role, you will need to be self-driven, well-organized, commercially savvy, an inspiring communicator, flexible, and results-driven, ideally with B2C working experience in the FinTech industry.
- Building and Owning the growth strategy for new and returning customers for the PayForce business.
- Working to key focus metrics to boost company growth (acquisition, activation, engagement, etc.)
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, and uncovering areas for improvement in the customer journey on the app. Funnel performance is key.
- Perform in-depth analysis with large data sets.
- Turn investigations into product, marketing, and CRM requirements for various stakeholders like operations, CRM, Marketing, Telesales, etc. to improve the customer life cycle
- Working with the other teams: product, risk, finance, etc. to align internal operations with the growth strategy.
- Driving the cross-sell and upsell roadmap.
- Growth initiative prioritization.
- Budgeting for & Reporting on the growth plan.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings for developing and implementing solutions.
- Design and implementation of proactive monitoring procedures to align the jobs to be done.
- Manage the backlog of investigations to ensure the effective utilization of resources.
- Paid Time Off
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development budget
- Hybrid work
- A screening interview with one of the members of the Talent Acquisition team for 30 minutes
- Interview with the Hiring Manager Rhys for 45 minutes
- Interview with Bharat, Head of Investors Relations for 30 minutes
- Take-home assignment
- The panel discussion, based on the case study, with the main stakeholders (Rhys, Tomi, Bharat) for 60 minutes