Deputy Head - Wealth Management
Your mission will be to promote the company's investment products to high-value corporate and individual clients, as well as to help drive the growth of FairMoney's wealth management business by leading your team to provide clients with superior quality advisory services based on a thorough understanding of their financial needs and ambitions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support and manage all areas of the wealth management/liability generation function.
- Create and develop a team of strong wealth managers with the right skill set to grow the organization’s portfolio.
- Develop strategic relationships with Nigeria's HNIs and UHNIs and provide them with wealth management services.
- Assist customers in validating their present investment goals and developing recommendations.
- Oversee the implementation of innovative wealth management products and services.
- Help drive deal origination and market penetration, taking into consideration such factors as industry trends, regulatory environments, client feedback, revenue opportunity, and competitive intelligence.
- Maintain periodic contact with existing clients and act as an intermediary between the clients and the rest of the business for various activities.
- Perform key sales management activities.
- Support in hiring, coaching, and motivating a team of Wealth Managers to achieve and exceed defined sales benchmarks and goals.
- Manage and take responsibility for the P&L of the overall Wealth Management business.
- Update clients regularly on markets, portfolio performance, investment opportunities, and risks.
- Partner with the client, which includes (but is not limited to) updating KYC information, hosting client meetings, monitoring funds/asset transfers, and managing ad-hoc client requests.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to give high-quality client service.
- Keeping track of clients, revenues, and account performance on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with other teams to achieve all compliance, regulatory, risk management, operational, and due diligence needs, as well as internal policy compliance.
- Experience with leading and creating a high-performing wealth management team.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in a financial organization and wealth management.
- Strong command over Google Sheets, MS Excel, and PPT.
Other core competencies required
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Analytical Thinking.
- Verbal and Written Communication skills.
- Attentiveness to Detail.
- Time Management.
- Networking skills.
- Leadership ability.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
- A screening interview with one of the members of the Talent Acquisition team for 30 minutes.
- Technical interview with the Hiring Manager for 45-60 minutes.