Head of People and Culture
People & HR
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
- Foster a positive workplace culture by implementing and promoting company values;
- Drive employee happiness and performance across the company through proactive leadership and the implementation of relevant initiatives.
- Assessment of Employees’ satisfaction that results in giving feedback and making improvement proposals to the Management;
- Ensuring the competitiveness of the remuneration as well as bonus system within the organization in co-operation with the Management
- Manage and lead the employee lifecycle processes (end-to-end recruitment process, onboarding, offboarding);
- Develop and implement training and development programs to support employee growth;
- Preparing and managing the employment documents and other necessary documentation and guidelines related to People topics.
- Improvement of the Employer branding and increasing its reputation.
- Planning and execution of Employee oriented initiatives in cooperation with the Office Manager;
- Internal communication related to any matters relevant to the Employees and work environment, relevant initiatives, changes etc.
- Proposing and implementation of matters, initiatives, and improvements related to health and safety at work.