Head of Growth Marketing (d/f/m)
- you are just as data and number driven as you are deeply understanding of customer thinking and behaviours.
- you will be responsible for setting up and managing all digital and offline marketing initiatives, playing a key role in our growth plans for 2023.
- You are creative, data driven and want to accelerate your personal development and growth within an extremely mission driven digital health startup environment.
- You will ensure the company is communicating the right messaging to attract prospective customers and retain existing ones.
- You will plan, set up and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- You will measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, assessing performance against our goals (ROI & KPIs).
- You will brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital and offline marketing.
- You will plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests (e.g. split testing of campaigns).
- You will collaborate with internal teams (e.g. Sales) to create effective campaigns and landing pages, constantly optimising for user experience and conversion rates.
- You will identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimise user funnels.
- You will collaborate with agencies and external marketing partners.
- You will provide thought leadership on marketing and growth related topics.
- You have demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- You have demonstrable experience leading and managing offline marketing campaigns.
- You have solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- You have excellent hands on working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- You have excellent experience in setting up and optimising PPC campaigns on all major search engines.
- You have experience working within a tech startup and/or within an agency serving startups.
- You are experienced in creating and setting up marketing campaigns across web, SEO/SEM, social, email, & display.
- You communicate fluently in English & German.
- You have exemplary communication abilities, both written and verbal.
- You are extremely analytical, with a number and data driven mindset.
- You have a ‘growth mindset’ always thinking of new opportunities to accelerate growth opportunities.
- You have strong budget-management skills and proficiency.
- Experience working within healthcare.
- A career in the heart of Berlin with excellent development opportunities and flexible home office
- A company culture that is second to none
- The opportunity to take on responsibility in a fast-growing team
- Company shares through our ESOP program
- Collaboration in a dedicated, international team
- An open and supportive work culture where you have the opportunity to work closely with your colleagues and supervisors
- 29 vacation days
- A company pension plan
- The usual start-up goodies like free fruit, coffee, tea and soft drinks in the office.
- Our recruiting process typically follows the following form:
- Introduction Call - about doctorly, our vision, who are you, why do we match ~ 30 min.
- Management/Technical Interview - a chance for you (and us) to ask all the necessary questions ~ 1 hr
- Assessment Task/Workshop: The content and length depend a lot on the role and seniority ~2-4 hours
- References check - we talk to two of your references for about 15 minutes each
- Meet the team - a chance for you to really get to know your teammates before you start ~1,5 hrs
- Contract walkthrough, here we take you through the employment agreement and shares contracts so that you really understand both ~1,5 hrs