Customer Service Trainer
A bit about us
We’re Doccla, the virtual ward company. We provide patients and clinicians with the transformative power of remote patient monitoring.
Our existing customers are Hospitals, Community Services, and NHS Commissioners that we partner with to deliver tech enabled virtual wards. With our technology, logistics, and support patients can be discharged from a hospital ward to a virtual one and recover in the comfort of their own homes. Patients love our care pathways and health services become more efficient; it’s a win-win.
We are a young company with big aims and a lot of momentum. In the summer of 2022 we raised $18M in an oversubscribed A round led by General Catalyst, a top tier global VC fund and have gone from strength to strength since: we’ve won a series of large multiyear NHS contracts, extended 100% of our existing client contracts.
This is your chance to join us at a key stage of our growth. Our ambition is to be a category leader for virtual healthcare. You will be joining a highly entrepreneurial team that combines technical, clinical, operational, and commercial colleagues.
We're solving real problems for patients and health systems. we’re looking for dedicated people with a passion for healthcare.
Your mission is to ensure all our new Customer Service agents are being trained to understand and use our processes and platforms, to optimise performance and quality of Customer Service team’s output by identifying gaps in knowledge and training needs, building training materials and modules, ensuring the teams are fully trained on all topics and that this is reflected in the quality of their day to day tasks.
Role and responsibilities
As a Training Manager, you will work closely with the Customer Service Team Leaders to:
- Redesign the new joiners training program to include processes, tools and soft skills training for new Customer Service agents
- Deliver in person or remote training to new joiners, alternating theory and practice, and coordinating shadowing sessions with the existing Customer Service team
- Conduct post-training evaluations to assess the effectiveness of the training program, including determining whether the agents have applied the new skills in their work environment
- Working with the Team Leaders, identifying needs for ongoing and refresher training for the Customer Service agents, build modules, tutorials, documentation to deliver training, ensure all agents are trained and successfully pass all training modules
- Build scorecards for internal quality assurance
- Performing quality checks, and calls audit
- Delivering feedback to the agents following internal quality checks, and working with the Team Leaders to implement plan of action for improvement when required
- Maintain all Customer Service documentations up to date
Qualifications and Traits
We are looking for someone who
- Has a passion for healthcare and helping others succeed
- Has extensive experience of training customer service teams
- Has created training materials and tutorials
- Has experience using a LMS platform and can recommend a tool to host all Customer Service training modules
- Has experience performing internal quality checks
- Is very organised, with a high attention to detail
- Is driven, a self starter and keen to make a difference - this is a new role!
- Is a team player
- Can represent Doccla and the Doccla CS team within Doccla and externally.
- Is intelligent, hardworking, motivated, and ambitious.
- Ideally the candidate we hire will have previous experience of working in a start-up or scale-up business.
This role offers the opportunity to take on leadership responsibility in a crucial function at a rapidly growing startup making a difference to patients and clinicians in the UK and across Europe. If this challenge appeals to you please submit your CV and we can discuss the role in more detail.
How we work
We empower everyone to take ownership and responsibility for the company and their role within it. We act ethically and think of helping patients and protecting their safety first.
Whatever your role is, to thrive at Doccla, a can-do and action oriented attitude is essential. As is being a clear and open communicator who is receptive to feedback.
Our team is remote first with offices in London and Stockholm. Most of the team lives in and around London and visits the office one to three times per week to enjoy in person meetings, free lunch with the team, and the general perks of a WeWork. The extent of remote vs office working will depend on your role, as some roles have the flexibility to be fully remote.
We have an employee equity pool that you can be part of so that as the company continues to grow you’ll have a share in its success.
Some of our employee benefits include
- 25 days of annual leave and up to 8 bank holidays per year 🌴
- Employee Share Options 📈
- Onsite Team Lunches 🌱
- Wellbeing budget, from a massage to healthy food deliveries 🧘
- Private healthcare with Bupa 🩺
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Pet friendly office 🐶
What do you get for all your hard work?
- A competitive compensation package (base + equity) with annual reviews.
- Work at one of the most patient focussed and client centric healthtech startups, backed by top VC firms, General Catalyst & Speedinvest.
- Growth. We want you to keep growing. That means trying new things, leading others, challenging the status quo and owning your impact. Always with our complete support.
Diversity at Doccla
We embrace diversity at Doccla. To build a product that is valued we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people from different backgrounds, race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!
Doccla is committed to the principles of safer recruitment, ensuring that safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults is central to our recruitment processes.
A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be required for all posts with access to children or vulnerable adults. Please note that it is an offence to apply, offer or accept to do any work with children (paid or unpaid) if disqualified from working with children.