A bit about us
We’re Doccla, the virtual ward company. We provide patients and clinicians with the transformative power of remote patient monitoring.
Our existing customers are Hospitals, Community Services, and NHS Commissioners that we partner with to deliver tech enabled virtual wards. With our technology, logistics, and support patients can be discharged from a hospital ward to a virtual one and recover in the comfort of their own homes. Patients love our care pathways and health services become more efficient; it’s a win-win.
We are a young company with big aims and a lot of momentum. In the summer of 2022 we raised $18M in an oversubscribed A round led by General Catalyst, a top tier global VC fund and have gone from strength to strength since: we’ve won a series of large multiyear NHS contracts, extended 100% of our existing client contracts.
This is your chance to join us at a key stage of our growth. Our ambition is to be a category leader for virtual healthcare. You will be joining a highly entrepreneurial team that combines technical, clinical, operational, and commercial colleagues.
We're solving real problems for patients and health systems. we’re looking for dedicated people with a passion for healthcare.
We are looking for a confident healthcare assistant with a passion for delivering outstanding care to patients in a variety of settings. This role is remote and will be working within our Clinical and CS (patient onboarding) team.
- Provide care and support to patients remotely on Virtual Wards.
- Communicate effectively with patients, families, and other members of the healthcare team and organisation through remote channels, such as phone or video calls.
Support to Healthcare Professionals & Customer Support (Patient Onboarding)
- Collaborate with nurses, clinical leads and other healthcare professionals to ensure coordinated and efficient patient care.
- Follow established care plans and contribute to the development of care plans as needed.
Education and Guidance:
- Provide education and guidance to patients and their families on managing health conditions and promoting wellness.
Adherence to Policies and Procedures:
- Adhere to organisational policies, procedures, and guidelines related to remote healthcare delivery.
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy of patient information.
- Engage in ongoing professional development and training to stay updated on best practices in remote healthcare.
Education and Certification:
- Certification or training as a Health Care Assistant.
- Relevant experience in healthcare.
- Familiarity with remote patient monitoring tools and technology i.e. digital consultations.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to convey empathy and compassion remotely.
- Comfort and proficiency in using remote communication tools and healthcare technology.
- Ability to adapt to the unique challenges and dynamics of remote healthcare delivery.
How we work
We empower everyone to take ownership and responsibility for the company and their role within it. We act ethically and think of helping patients and protecting their safety first.
Whatever your role is, to thrive at Doccla, a can-do and action oriented attitude is essential. As is being a clear and open communicator who is receptive to feedback.
Our team is remote first with offices in London and Stockholm. Most of the team lives in and around London and visits the office one to three times per week to enjoy in person meetings, free lunch with the team, and the general perks of a WeWork. The extent of remote vs office working will depend on your role, as some roles have the flexibility to be fully remote.
We have an employee equity pool that you can be part of so that as the company continues to grow you’ll have a share in its success.
Some of our employee benefits include
- 25 days of annual leave and up to 8 bank holidays per year 🌴
- Employee Share Options 📈
- Onsite Team Lunches 🌱
- Wellbeing budget, from a massage to healthy food deliveries 🧘
- Private healthcare with Bupa 🩺
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Pet friendly office 🐶
What do you get for all your hard work?
- A competitive compensation package (base + equity) with annual reviews.
- Work at one of the most patient focussed and client centric healthtech startups, backed by top VC firms, General Catalyst & Speedinvest.
- Growth. We want you to keep growing. That means trying new things, leading others, challenging the status quo and owning your impact. Always with our complete support.
Diversity at Doccla
We embrace diversity at Doccla. To build a product that is valued we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people from different backgrounds, race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!
Doccla is committed to the principles of safer recruitment, ensuring that safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults is central to our recruitment processes.
A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be required for all posts with access to children or vulnerable adults. Please note that it is an offence to apply, offer or accept to do any work with children (paid or unpaid) if disqualified from working with children.