Customer Service Agent - Germany Speaking (Immediately available)
A bit about us
We’re Doccla, the virtual ward company. We provide patients and clinicians with the transformative power of remote patient monitoring.
Our existing customers are Hospitals, Community Services, and NHS Commissioners that we partner with to deliver tech enabled virtual wards. With our technology, logistics, and support patients can be discharged from a hospital ward to a virtual one and recover in the comfort of their own homes. Patients love our care pathways and health services become more efficient; it’s a win-win.
We are a young company with big aims and a lot of momentum. In the summer of 2022 we raised $18M in an oversubscribed A round led by General Catalyst, a top tier global VC fund and have gone from strength to strength since: we’ve won a series of large multiyear NHS contracts, extended 100% of our existing client contracts.
This is your chance to join us at a key stage of our growth. Our ambition is to be a category leader for virtual healthcare. You will be joining a highly entrepreneurial team that combines technical, clinical, operational, and commercial colleagues.
We're solving real problems for patients and health systems. we’re looking for dedicated people with a passion for healthcare.
What you’ll do as a Customer Service Agent
- Provide support and help resolve queries, whilst educating patients and clinicians on how to use Doccla services and medical devices
- Clearly communicate with both clinicians and patients via phone calls and emails
- Adhere to standard operating procedures and policies, particularly relating to patient safety and information governance
- Securely and sensitively handle confidential patient data within a highly regulated environment
- Be a support network for colleagues during challenges and mentor and coach new joiners to the team
- Share successes, challenges and ideas to ensure our patients remain the focal point of our business
What experience you will bring to the team:
- Previous healthcare experience
- Humble, positive and committed attitude
- Collaborative and reliable team player
What we are looking for from you:
- Fluent or native in German at a professional proficiency (essential)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full time availability, working 5 days per week inclusive of rotational evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Access to reliable WiFi network able to support clear video calling
- Proficient in operating computer systems and related technology
- Capable of learning new systems and software
- An individual who enjoys the experience of working in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Must be able to travel to Hammersmith office for initial training and when required (monthly)
How we work
We empower everyone to take ownership and responsibility for the company and their role within it. We act ethically and think of helping patients and protecting their safety first.
Whatever your role is, to thrive at Doccla, a can-do and action oriented attitude is essential. As is being a clear and open communicator who is receptive to feedback.
Our team is remote first with offices in London and Stockholm. Most of the team lives in and around London and visits the office one to three times per week to enjoy in person meetings, free lunch with the team, and the general perks of a WeWork. The extent of remote vs office working will depend on your role, as some roles have the flexibility to be fully remote.
We have an employee equity pool that you can be part of so that as the company continues to grow you’ll have a share in its success.
Some of our employee benefits include
- 25 days of annual leave and up to 8 bank holidays per year
- Employee Equity Pool
- Remote Working (Dependent on Role Requirements) with access to our Hammersmith office
- Onsite Team Lunches
- Private Health Insurance
- A monthly Heka budget for health and wellbeing
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Company wide social events
- CharlieHR Perks & Discounts
Diversity at Doccla
Doccla is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Doccla is committed to the principles of safer recruitment, ensuring that safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults is central to our recruitment processes.
A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be required for all posts with access to children or vulnerable adults. Please note that it is an offence to apply, offer or accept to do any work with children (paid or unpaid) if disqualified from working with children.
Something looks off?