Sales Manager (France)
A bit about us
We’re Doccla, the virtual ward company. We provide patients and clinicians with the transformative power of remote patient monitoring.
Our existing customers are Hospitals, Community Services, and NHS Commissioners that we partner with to deliver tech enabled virtual wards. With our technology, logistics, and support patients can be discharged from a hospital ward to a virtual one and recover in the comfort of their own homes. Patients love our care pathways and health services become more efficient; it’s a win-win.
We are a young company with big aims and a lot of momentum. In the summer of 2022 we raised $18M in an oversubscribed A round led by General Catalyst, a top tier global VC fund and have gone from strength to strength since: we’ve won a series of large multiyear NHS contracts, extended 100% of our existing client contracts.
This is your chance to join us at a key stage of our growth. Our ambition is to be a category leader for virtual healthcare. You will be joining a highly entrepreneurial team that combines technical, clinical, operational, and commercial colleagues.
We're solving real problems for patients and health systems. we’re looking for dedicated people with a passion for healthcare.
Doccla enables caregivers (such as the NHS) to discharge patients early using remote monitoring technology via medical class IoT devices. Essentially, Doccla can enable patient care to be shifted from crowded hospitals to the home. This has the advantage of improving patient quality of life and comfort. For caregivers this keeps costs lower and frees up valuable bed-space and resources.
We are expanding in a number of regions and looking at the French healthcare system. This is a fantastic opportunity that will suit a highly driven and tremendously personable sales professional, who wants to be part of this journey and play a key role in helping shape the future success of the business.
Your key responsibilities as our Sales Manager in France is to manage the entire sales & customer cycle:
- Know how to spot an opportunity and close deals of 300K Euros + in a complex health environment.
- Have seen greatness and already have a strong network of potential clients.
- Enjoy cold calling with following up and closing.
- Exceptionally results oriented, with empathy to our customers
- Lead negotiations & eventually establish quotes/contracts in the most professional way.
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction (NPS stays as high as possible) intending to keep our fantastic 0% client churn performance
- Overall, you manage and nurture relationships with Clinical teams and visit them regularly
- You promptly address questions and technical issues reported by our clients and our nurses
- You collect intelligence from the market, the patients and our clients to feed our product development roadmap
- You represent the company in conferences/ congresses / exhibitions, dedicated to the company’s business sector so that Doccla gains high visibility
At Doccla, you will have weekly meetings with your manager to help you succeed in your mission and continuously improve your skills. Each team works with quarterly OKR, to be clear, fair and honest with your targets.
Experience selling directly to hospitals and working with healthcare professionals
Experience as Sales Manager/Account Manager or Business Development Manager in the medical/healthcare industry
- You are great at both hunting and farming in sales
- Effectively communicate with clinical staff and understand their needs
- Successfully onboard clients and lead projects
- Skilled in using CRM tools like Salesforce
- Willing to travel to hospitals all over France
- Native in French
- Professional fluency in English
- Build strong relationships with partners and stakeholders
- Efficient with the ability to prioritise
- Someone who makes decisions quickly with a positive attitude and energy
- Strong work ethic and always acts with integrity
It’s okay if you don’t meet all the criteria, just tell us why you’re a good fit for the role.
How we work
We empower everyone to take ownership and responsibility for the company and their role within it. We act ethically and think of helping patients and protecting their safety first.
Whatever your role is, to thrive at Doccla, a can-do and action oriented attitude is essential. As is being a clear and open communicator who is receptive to feedback.
Our team is remote first with offices in London and Stockholm. Most of the team lives in and around London and visits the office one to three times per week to enjoy in person meetings, free lunch with the team, and the general perks of a WeWork. The extent of remote vs office working will depend on your role, as some roles have the flexibility to be fully remote.
We have an employee equity pool that you can be part of so that as the company continues to grow you’ll have a share in its success.
Some of our employee benefits include
- 25 days of annual leave and up to 8 bank holidays per year
- Employee Equity Pool
- Remote Working (Dependent on Role Requirements) with access to our Hammersmith office
- Onsite Team Lunches
- Private Health Insurance
- A monthly Heka budget for health and wellbeing
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Company wide social events
- CharlieHR Perks & Discounts
Diversity at Doccla
Doccla is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Doccla is committed to the principles of safer recruitment, ensuring that safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults is central to our recruitment processes.
A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be required for all posts with access to children or vulnerable adults. Please note that it is an offence to apply, offer or accept to do any work with children (paid or unpaid) if disqualified from working with children.
Something looks off?