Senior Research Engineer
We're leading the way in AI-Compression, having the world's first AI-Codec running in real-time on mobile devices. Our team comes with 50+ years of combined research experience with over 40+ filed patents.
Deep Render has recently raised its Series A funding round from top-tier investors and is looking to double/triple its current 20-person team. We're in commercial engagements with some of the largest Big Tech companies in the world and expect hundreds of millions of people to use the Deep Render AI Codec by 2024.
- Develop and implement state-of-the-art deep learning models
- Work collaboratively to generate ideas and proofs of concepts, pushing compression technology to its limits
- Study the newest research papers and take part in monthly literature review club
- Publish research with teams to CVPR, ICCV, NeurIPS, AISTATS and Others
- Patent your innovation in the US, Europe and Asia. You will be the registered inventor of your work
- Work with our ML-OPs and Runtime teams to develop real-time hardware implementations
- A Master's degree in Mathematics, Machine Learning, Physics, Computer Science or related field
- Python / C++
- Computer Vision