Demand Generation Specialist
Demand Generation Specialist
We usually respond within three days
About Us & Our Culture
We, employees, need a much more engaging solution around our compensation, and that’s why Cobee was born. Since we created Cobee back in November 2018, our vision has been unwavering: to become the most desirable solution for employees to get compensated at work. As we fight for that vision, we truly believe that we can improve the overall well-being of employees at the same time that we make them feel more engaged with their companies.
We began with a single benefit, and today we offer a diverse range of benefits in three countries, with a team of more than 140 talented people across the globe. We have raised more than €55 Million in venture capital funding backed by world-class investors, including a recent €40 Million Series B investment. While much has changed since our humble beginnings, we stay true to what we believe and to our culture:
- Humble Excellence: We are a team committed to excellence and delivering top-notch results. We make informed decisions and collaborate to succeed, while also approaching our endeavors with low ego and open-mindedness. We support our teammates and give them the opportunity to shine.
- Team Innovation: We are trailblazers, disrupting the status quo and creating something new. We embrace risk and challenge ourselves to think creatively, fostering teamwork and diversity to fuel our ideas. Everyone is encouraged to contribute and have a say in decision-making.
- Lean Ownership: Lean Ownership means owning our actions and outcomes, proactively seeking ways to improve the company for the long haul. We prioritize and simplify to move quickly and work with full autonomy to be agile.
About The Role
As a Demand Generation Specialist at Cobee, you will:
- Content Creation: Develop and execute a content strategy aligned with SEO objectives, defined by the Demand Generation Manager and CMO.
- Lead Generation Content: Take a lead role in creating diverse content formats such as ebooks, checklists, market reports, and more, contributing to effective lead generation.
- Innovative Content Formats: Generate fresh ideas for engaging content formats, including videos, podcasts, webinars, and other creative approaches to captivate our target audience.
- SEO Optimization: Collaborate closely with the Demand Generation Manager to optimize content for search engines, supporting the shift from paid to organic lead acquisition.
- Collaboration and Ideation: Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to develop innovative and high-quality content. Bring forth new ideas to capture and retain the audience's attention.
- Analytics and Optimization: Utilize analytics tools to measure the performance of content initiatives and continuously refine strategies for both short-term and long-term marketing goals.
The role is Madrid-based, our company is headquartered in the centre of Madrid and coming to the office is always a good experience. However, we have a hybrid mode that gives you some flexibility (3 days in the office, 2 working from home)
- Attention to Detail: Meticulous attention to detail to ensure accuracy and precision in campaign tracking, analysis, and reporting.
- Analytical Thinking: You naturally dive deep into data to support your decisions.
- Problem-solving: Strong problem-solving skills to identify challenges, develop solutions, and overcome obstacles in campaign optimization.
- Time Management: Effective time management and organizational skills to manage multiple campaigns, meet deadlines, and prioritize tasks
- Project Management: Solid project management skills to effectively plan, execute, and monitor performance marketing campaigns.
- Strategic Thinking: Capacity to think strategically and align content creation with both short-term and long-term marketing goals.
- At least 4 years of proven experience in content creation and demand generation, particularly in the B2B SaaS or HRTech industry.
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices and their integration into content strategy.
- Exceptional creativity and ability to think outside the box.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with the latest trends in digital marketing and content creation.
- Knowledge of WordPress and web traffic metrics.
Why should you join Cobee?
- Excellence - We are driven by building great and impactful solutions to change the employee benefits industry in the long run. In everything we do, we go for the excellence approach.
- Sustainable growth - We always keep a bootstrap mindset while we keep growing! We do this in a very sustainable way and with a lot of substance: growth and profitability are not a contradiction, and we love to find the right balance.
- Non-hierarchical innovators - We listen to everyone. No matter their position. We try to ensure that the people who implement are part of the decision-making.
- Flexible Benefits - Paid flexible benefits (meals, transportation, nurseries) with paid health insurance and a specific budget to spend in an annual budget for training.
We are willing to meet you! Cobee embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
At Cobee, we believe that compensation is people's most important financial relationship, and our vision is to become the most desirable solution for employees to get compensated at work, making them financially healthier and more engaged with their companies. To achieve it, we are radically changing the complex world of employee benefits and flexible remuneration with our product, making it simpler, easier and automating our companies' admin tasks.
Welcome to Cobee: One of the hottest fintech based in Madrid and Mexico City - and recently named one of the future unicorns in Spain-. From our foundation as a startup in 2019, Cobee has grown backed by world-class investors from some of the tech's fast-growing companies in Europe.
Demand Generation Specialist
Already working at Cobee?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.