Jr Ops Analyst
Jr Ops Analyst
We usually respond within three days
About Us & Our Culture
We, employees, need a much more engaging solution around our compensation, and that’s why Cobee was born. Since we created Cobee back in November 2018, our vision has been unwavering: to become the most desirable solution for employees to get compensated at work. As we fight for that vision, we truly believe that we can improve the overall well-being of employees at the same time that we make them feel more engaged with their companies.
We began with a single benefit, and today we offer a diverse range of benefits in three countries, with a team of more than 140 talented people across the globe. We have raised more than €55 Million in venture capital funding backed by world-class investors, including a recent €40 Million Series B investment. While much has changed since our humble beginnings, we stay true to what we believe and to our culture:
- Humble Excellence: We are a team committed to excellence and delivering top-notch results. We make informed decisions and collaborate to succeed, while also approaching our endeavors with low ego and open-mindedness. We support our teammates and give them the opportunity to shine.
- Team Innovation: We are trailblazers, disrupting the status quo and creating something new. We embrace risk and challenge ourselves to think creatively, fostering teamwork and diversity to fuel our ideas. Everyone is encouraged to contribute and have a say in decision-making.
- Lean Ownership: Lean Ownership means owning our actions and outcomes, proactively seeking ways to improve the company for the long haul. We prioritize and simplify to move quickly and work with full autonomy to be agile.
About The Role
Cobee is scaling up (40 to +150 people in less than 1 year) and this requires a change in the way we operate, trying to make processes the most efficient and challenging our everyday tasks always to find a better way to do our job. Since our client portfolio keeps growing at a really high pace we need more hands to get the job done.
We are looking for a Junior Analyst for our Ops department to help bring new ideas and hands to accomplish all the projects we have ahead of us. The ops team is in charge of not only designing the processes that establish how the company operates but also automating current processes. This role will be changing in time as the Ops teams get around most of the processes and benefits in the company.
The role is Madrid-based, our company is headquartered in the centre of Madrid and coming to the office is always a good experience. However, we have a hybrid mode that gives you some flexibility (3 days in the office, 2 working from home)
- You will be responsible for executing a series of processes being very detail-oriented. These processes are key to the service Cobee provides
- The Ops team is a hard-working team, we are the best-in-class and we have a lot on our plate, be ready for it!
- You need to be a critical thinker, we do not carry out a process because it was defined like that, we need to know that we are doing it in the best possible way
- We aim to do only those tasks that require thinking, the rest can be automated
- You need to be a fast learner, a lot is going on in Cobee and this keeps changing as we are a start-up
- You have high demands on yourself; you always strive for excellence and want to find a place to learn.
- You need to be a critical thinker, we do not carry out a process because it was defined like that, we need to know that we are doing it in the best possible way.
- You are prepared to work in an environment where excellence is a must. Every detail counts and you need to be independent and excellent.
- You must like speaking in public or to clients, part of your job is directly with clients or providers and you need to make them feel comfortable.
- A technical degree such as engineering, physics or mathematics.
- Internship or previous work experience in consulting or another start-up that might be similar to our Ops opening
- High English level, both written and spoken
Why should you join Cobee?
- Excellence - We are driven by building great and impactful solutions to change the employee benefits industry in the long run. In everything we do, we go for the excellence approach.
- Sustainable growth - We always keep a bootstrap mindset while we keep growing! We do this in a very sustainable way and with a lot of substance: growth and profitability are not a contradiction, and we love to find the right balance.
- Non-hierarchical innovators - We listen to everyone. No matter their position. We try to ensure that the people who implement are part of the decision-making.
- Flexible Benefits - Paid flexible benefits (meals, transportation, nurseries) with paid health insurance and a specific budget to spend in an annual budget for training.
We are willing to meet you! Cobee embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
At Cobee, we believe that compensation is people's most important financial relationship, and our vision is to become the most desirable solution for employees to get compensated at work, making them financially healthier and more engaged with their companies. To achieve it, we are radically changing the complex world of employee benefits and flexible remuneration with our product, making it simpler, easier and automating our companies' admin tasks.
Welcome to Cobee: One of the hottest fintech based in Madrid and Mexico City - and recently named one of the future unicorns in Spain-. From our foundation as a startup in 2019, Cobee has grown backed by world-class investors from some of the tech's fast-growing companies in Europe.
Jr Ops Analyst
Already working at Cobee?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.