Marketing Visual Designer
Marketing Visual Designer
We usually respond within three days
About Us & Our Culture
We, employees, need a much more engaging solution around our compensation, and that’s why Cobee was born. Since we created Cobee back in November 2018, our vision has been unwavering: to become the most desirable solution for employees to get compensated at work. As we fight for that vision, we truly believe that we can improve the overall well-being of employees at the same time that we make them feel more engaged with their companies.
We began with a single benefit, and today we offer a diverse range of benefits in three countries, with a team of more than 140 talented people across the globe. We have raised more than €55 Million in venture capital funding backed by world-class investors, including a recent €40 Million Series B investment. While much has changed since our humble beginnings, we stay true to what we believe and to our culture:
- Humble Excellence: We are a team committed to excellence and delivering top-notch results. We make informed decisions and collaborate to succeed, while also approaching our endeavors with low ego and open-mindedness. We support our teammates and give them the opportunity to shine.
- Team Innovation: We are trailblazers, disrupting the status quo and creating something new. We embrace risk and challenge ourselves to think creatively, fostering teamwork and diversity to fuel our ideas. Everyone is encouraged to contribute and have a say in decision-making.
- Lean Ownership: Lean Ownership means owning our actions and outcomes, proactively seeking ways to improve the company for the long haul. We prioritize and simplify to move quickly and work with full autonomy to be agile.
About The Role
We are looking for a person with experience as a graphic designer specializing in digital media. if you are creative, proactive, and have great skills in conceptualization and creation of campaigns for digital and print media, willing to work in a multidisciplinary team and learn something new every day, read on!
This is not a fully remote role. At Cobee, we pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, which we believe is nurtured through in-person interactions and an exciting office environment.
Our offices are open following local guidelines, and we follow a hybrid model.
- You will be co-creating the foundations and graphic systems of the brand, allowing it to scale to any platform and international markets without losing its essence 💚 (study of iconography, colour, illustrations, photographic and audiovisual style, etc.)
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the team inside and outside the Marketing department.
- Execution of content plans for social media.
- Adaptation of graphic pieces to different animated and static digital formats.
- Conceptualization of scripts and storyboards.
- Creation of Motion graphics pieces.
- Support all the necessary creatives in the day-to-day life of the marketing team (social media creatives, infographics, content, sales materials, banners)
- Develop designs for multiple communication channels, like social media or display campaigns, public presentations and communication (including internal and external email campaigns), and other employer branding materials
- Web design: Collaborate with the product team on the UI side of our website.
- Develop different actions and audiovisual materials necessary for marketing (webinars, explanatory videos, ebook design, newsletters, and more)
- Documentation is our passion: Following a structure in the documentation and processes helps us to optimize mechanical and recurring tasks, allowing us to focus on more in-depth creative projects.
- Creativity and detail orientation
- Time management
- Conceptual and abstract thinking
- Intercultural sensitivity and interpersonal relations
- You've got a bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification and an up-to-date portfolio of your best-in-class past work in Web/Graphic Design or related fields.
- Have at +3 years of experience in a similar position in digital agencies, studios, or tech companies designing digital/social channels campaigns.
- Fully proficient in Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Familiarity with 3D modelling, animation, and rendering software (Cinema 4D/Redshift)
- Intermediate-High knowledge in After Effects.
- Basic knowledge of prototyping programs (Figma).
- Basic notions of UX-UI design
- Have high aesthetic and design sensibility.
*Only those applications that attach an online portfolio or PDF will be considered.
Why should you join Cobee?
- Excellence - We are driven by building great and impactful solutions to change the employee benefits industry in the long run. In everything we do, we go for the excellence approach.
- Sustainable growth - We always keep a bootstrap mindset while we keep growing! We do this in a very sustainable way and with a lot of substance: growth and profitability are not a contradiction, and we love to find the right balance.
- Non-hierarchical innovators - We listen to everyone. No matter their position. We try to ensure that the people who implement are part of the decision-making.
- Flexible Benefits - Paid flexible benefits (meals, transportation, nurseries) with paid health insurance and a specific budget to spend in an annual budget for training.
We are willing to meet you! Cobee embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
At Cobee, we believe that compensation is people's most important financial relationship, and our vision is to become the most desirable solution for employees to get compensated at work, making them financially healthier and more engaged with their companies. To achieve it, we are radically changing the complex world of employee benefits and flexible remuneration with our product, making it simpler, easier and automating our companies' admin tasks.
Welcome to Cobee: One of the hottest fintech based in Madrid and Mexico City - and recently named one of the future unicorns in Spain-. From our foundation as a startup in 2019, Cobee has grown backed by world-class investors from some of the tech's fast-growing companies in Europe.
Marketing Visual Designer
Already working at Cobee?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.