People Business Partner
People Business Partner
We usually respond within three days
About Us & Our Culture
We, employees, need a much more engaging solution around our compensation, and that’s why Cobee was born. Since we created Cobee back in November 2018, our vision has been unwavering: to become the most desirable solution for employees to get compensated at work. As we fight for that vision, we truly believe that we can improve the overall well-being of employees at the same time that we make them feel more engaged with their companies.
We began with a single benefit, and today we offer a diverse range of benefits in three countries, with a team of more than 140 talented people across the globe. We have raised more than €55 Million in venture capital funding backed by world-class investors, including a recent €40 Million Series B investment. While much has changed since our humble beginnings, we stay true to what we believe and to our culture:
- Humble Excellence: We are a team committed to excellence and delivering top-notch results. We make informed decisions and collaborate to succeed, while also approaching our endeavors with low ego and open-mindedness. We support our teammates and give them the opportunity to shine.
- Team Innovation: We are trailblazers, disrupting the status quo and creating something new. We embrace risk and challenge ourselves to think creatively, fostering teamwork and diversity to fuel our ideas. Everyone is encouraged to contribute and have a say in decision-making.
- Lean Ownership: Lean Ownership means owning our actions and outcomes, proactively seeking ways to improve the company for the long haul. We prioritize and simplify to move quickly and work with full autonomy to be agile.
About The Role
Cobee is on a mission to it's first international expansion and Mexico is expected to be highly relevant for the company’s future and it is one of the most critical projects for the company.
Mexico’s team comprises highly proficient professionals who aim to move the company operation from 0 to 100, and in this opportunity, we are looking for a PBP to join our People Team in order to keep caring about our awesome team.
We are already 24 employees in Mexico and keep growing! 🚀
Our People Team is dedicated to help our employees throughout their journey in Cobee, from hiring all the way to their success. We are a 4 people team based in our HQ in Madrid and very excited to find our next PBP in Mexico.
As a PBP you have the mission to help align Cobee's people strategy with the business ones, supporting the leaders envision, developing and executing it to have a positive impact on the growth, performance and future objectives of the business units assigned, hand-to-hand with the MX Country Manager.
This role is a hybrid role and is based in Mexico City.
- People Operations: Implementing standardized processes aligned with the People Global Team while accommodating unique local needs.
- Hiring & Onboarding: Attracting top talent in a competitive market, while ensuring diversity and inclusion in the hiring process and addressing potential biases.
- Strategic Partnership: Balancing short-term needs with long-term strategic goals, especially in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Engagement: Identifying and addressing factors contributing to employee engagement. Help out with any team building and social activities.
- Office Management: Making sure our office is always tidy and attending any needs our employees might have.
- +3 years of experience in a People department, with a generalist role.
- Good knowledge of Mexican employment law.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written proficiency in Spanish and English required).
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Interest in the start-up environment, you are proactive and ready to share.
- People-oriented: You have a great interest in people with a kind and compassionate nature.
- A positive, solution-oriented, getting-things-done mindset.
- Problem-solving solid skills, highly analytical, attention to detail and solid organizational skills.
- Ability to work autonomously under pressure.
Why should you join Cobee?
- Excellence - We are driven by building great and impactful solutions to change the employee benefits industry in the long run. In everything we do, we go for the excellence approach.
- Sustainable growth - We always keep a bootstrap mindset while we keep growing! We do this in a very sustainable way and with a lot of substance: growth and profitability are not a contradiction, and we love to find the right balance.
- Non-hierarchical innovators - We listen to everyone. No matter their position. We try to ensure that the people who implement are part of the decision-making.
- Flexible Benefits - Paid flexible benefits with paid health insurance and a specific annual budget for training.
We are willing to meet you! Cobee embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Make an impact at Cobee
At Cobee, we believe that compensation is people's most important financial relationship, and our vision is to become the most desirable solution for employees to get compensated at work, making them financially healthier and more engaged with their companies. To achieve it, we are radically changing the complex world of employee benefits and flexible remuneration with our product, making it simpler, easier and automating our companies' admin tasks.
Welcome to Cobee: One of the hottest fintech based in Madrid and Mexico City - and recently named one of the future unicorns in Spain-. From our foundation as a startup in 2019, Cobee has grown backed by world-class investors from some of the tech's fast-growing companies in Europe.
People Business Partner
Already working at Cobee?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.