We usually respond within three days
About Us & Our Culture
We, employees, need a much more engaging solution around our compensation, and that’s why Cobee was born. Since we created Cobee back in November 2018, our vision has been unwavering: to become the most desirable solution for employees to get compensated at work. As we fight for that vision, we truly believe that we can improve the overall well-being of employees at the same time that we make them feel more engaged with their companies.
We began with a single benefit, and today we offer a diverse range of benefits in three countries, with a team of more than 140 talented people across the globe. We have raised more than €55 Million in venture capital funding backed by world-class investors, including a recent €40 Million Series B investment. While much has changed since our humble beginnings, we stay true to what we believe and to our culture:
- Humble Excellence: We are a team committed to excellence and delivering top-notch results. We make informed decisions and collaborate to succeed, while also approaching our endeavors with low ego and open-mindedness. We support our teammates and give them the opportunity to shine.
- Team Innovation: We are trailblazers, disrupting the status quo and creating something new. We embrace risk and challenge ourselves to think creatively, fostering teamwork and diversity to fuel our ideas. Everyone is encouraged to contribute and have a say in decision-making.
- Lean Ownership: Lean Ownership means owning our actions and outcomes, proactively seeking ways to improve the company for the long haul. We prioritize and simplify to move quickly and work with full autonomy to be agile.
About The Role
Cobee is on a mission to its first international expansion after raising a Series B round.
Mexico is expected to be highly relevant for the company’s future, and right now is the most critical project for the company. Mexico’s team comprises highly proficient professionals who aim to move the company operation from 0 to 1.
We are looking for a rockstar to join the CX team to help all our customers' needs in MX and help us to be the best benefits company in Mexico.
This role is hybrid, 70% of the time in the office.
- Acting as the first point of contact for our customers and ensuring an excellent customer experience across different channels.
- Ensure excellent service standards for our customers and communicate with them in a frictionless manner.
- Determining the cause of the problem, asking the customer for the needed information to reproduce it.
- Explaining the best solution to solve the problem or temporary workaround.
- Work closely with other teams like Product and CS to provide assistance and resolve incidences raised by our clients.
- Investigate the root cause of a problem when something is not working properly.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Propose new ways to improve our service, product, strategies and processes.
- Prioritize your actions towards the higher impact and level of urgency.
- Think outside the box and be able to provide creative solutions and workarounds when necessary.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features.
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues.
- You are a ninja prioritization, an autonomous professional who knows how to prioritize your workload and keep yourself focused.
- You always pay attention to detail.
- You are a team player; you effectively communicate with your peers, contribute to their growth and are always ready to help.
- Skilled in Excel.
- Intermediate/Advanced level of English.
- You've got 2+ years experience successfully being a Customer Support agent or similar rol, B2B preferred.
- 1-3 years experience in startups operations.
- You are a proactive problem-solver and always there when problems arise to fight them.
- You've got experience using remote support tools (Zendesk, Jira, WhatsApp api, phone support).
Why should you join Cobee?
- Excellence - We are driven by building great and impactful solutions to change the employee benefits industry in the long run. In everything we do, we go for the excellence approach.
- Sustainable growth - We always keep a bootstrap mindset while we keep growing! We do this in a very sustainable way and with a lot of substance: growth and profitability are not a contradiction, and we love to find the right balance.
- Non-hierarchical innovators - We listen to everyone. No matter their position. We try to ensure that the people who implement are part of the decision-making.
- Flexible Benefits - Paid flexible benefits (meals, transportation, nurseries) with paid health insurance and a specific budget to spend in an annual budget for training.
We are willing to meet you! Cobee embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
- Customer Experience (Mexico)
- CX Analyst
- Mexico City
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
At Cobee, we believe that compensation is people's most important financial relationship, and our vision is to become the most desirable solution for employees to get compensated at work, making them financially healthier and more engaged with their companies. To achieve it, we are radically changing the complex world of employee benefits and flexible remuneration with our product, making it simpler, easier and automating our companies' admin tasks.
Welcome to Cobee: One of the hottest fintech based in Madrid and Mexico City - and recently named one of the future unicorns in Spain-. From our foundation as a startup in 2019, Cobee has grown backed by world-class investors from some of the tech's fast-growing companies in Europe.
Already working at Cobee?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.