Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Lifecycle Marketing Manager
We usually respond within three days
About Us & Our Culture
We, employees, need a much more engaging solution around our compensation, and that’s why Cobee was born. Since we created Cobee back in November 2018, our vision has been unwavering: to become the most desirable solution for employees to get compensated at work. As we fight for that vision, we truly believe that we can improve the overall well-being of employees at the same time that we make them feel more engaged with their companies.
We began with a single benefit, and today we offer a diverse range of benefits in three countries, with a team of more than 170 talented people across the globe. We have raised more than €55 Million in venture capital funding backed by world-class investors, including a recent €40 Million Series B investment. While much has changed since our humble beginnings, we stay true to what we believe and to our culture:
- Humble Excellence: We are a team committed to excellence and delivering top-notch results. We make informed decisions and collaborate to succeed, while also approaching our endeavors with low ego and open-mindedness. We support our teammates and give them the opportunity to shine.
- Team Innovation: We are trailblazers, disrupting the status quo and creating something new. We embrace risk and challenge ourselves to think creatively, fostering teamwork and diversity to fuel our ideas. Everyone is encouraged to contribute and have a say in decision-making.
- Lean Ownership: Lean Ownership means owning our actions and outcomes, proactively seeking ways to improve the company for the long haul. We prioritize and simplify to move quickly and work with full autonomy to be agile.
About The Role
As a Lifecycle Marketing specialist, your main focus will be on developing and executing strategies that create meaningful engagement with a diverse audience, ultimately enriching the long-term involvement of every HR director or decision maker. This role is specifically committed to leveraging insights and data to fine-tune and optimize Cobee's communication strategies. The goal is to ensure that supporters receive the most pertinent and impactful messages at the most opportune moments.
Working directly with the lead generation team and the sales team, you will be in charge of the company's databases, deciding which is the most appropriate message for each type of customer, according to their lifecycle status. Reducing lead times and increasing conversion throughout the whole funnel.
You’ll develop a data-driven experiment approach to test and evaluate new lead generation channels in our challenging strategy.
This role has to be based in Madrid, Spain.
- Full funnel strategy: Identify value segments connected to our ICP in our database, and build a full funnel customer lifecycle marketing plan with the goal of nurturing and enriching the relationship with prospects.
- Omnichannel strategy: Managing and optimizing allbound (inbound+outbound) campaigns with the marketing and sales team using our marketing automation tools. (Salesforce and Hubspot).
- Personalization: Lead the evolution to a data-centric lifecycle marketing approach to create experiences that send the right content to the right people at the right time.
- Strategic and Data-centric vision: Responsible for leads scoring connected to the website, nurturing flows and events as well as continuous improvements to the scoring model. Analyze customer and prospect behavior, different customer patterns identifying value segments and improvement areas.
- Long-term vision: Create guidelines, templates and content for the nurturing flows and campaigns and conduct A/B testing and implement data-driven optimizations to improve campaign performance.
- Ownership: Owner of end-to-end prospects email marketing campaigns, including planning, execution, optimization and reporting
- Attention to Detail: Meticulous attention to detail to ensure accuracy and precision in campaign tracking, analysis, and reporting.
- Analytical Thinking: You naturally dive deep into data to support your decisions.
- Problem-solving: Strong problem-solving skills to identify challenges, develop solutions, and overcome obstacles in campaign optimization.
- Time Management: Effective time management and organizational skills to manage multiple campaigns, meet deadlines, and prioritize tasks
- Project Management: Solid project management skills to effectively plan, execute, and monitor performance marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrate proficiency in planning and executing experimentation strategies, leveraging insights to accelerate the impact of lifecycle initiatives on demo and opportunities generation.
- You have 4+ years of hands-on relevant experience with Lifecycle marketing/Marketing Automation.
- Solid experience in creating personalized communication in channels such as email, in-app etc.
- Experience with lead scoring, tagging, tracking, grading and attribution
- Strong Experience with CRM systems such as Hubspot or equivalent (e.g. Marketo, Intercom, Braze, Salesforce…)
- Experience with A/B testing methodologies, conducting experiments, and implementing data-driven optimizations to improve campaign effectiveness.
- Significant experience managing databases of more than 50,000 records with a high degree of data complexity.
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, including creative, content, and product teams, to align marketing campaigns with brand messaging and business objectives.
- Familiarity with market research techniques, competitor analysis, and audience segmentation to identify opportunities and optimize campaigns.
- Experience in the fintech industry or HR programs is a plus, but not required.
- Strategic Thinking: Capacity to think strategically and align content creation with both short-term and long-term marketing goals.
Why should you join Cobee?
- Excellence - We are driven by building great and impactful solutions to change the employee benefits industry in the long run. In everything we do, we go for the excellence approach.
- Sustainable growth - We always keep a bootstrap mindset while we keep growing! We do this in a very sustainable way and with a lot of substance: growth and profitability are not a contradiction, and we love to find the right balance.
- Non-hierarchical innovators - We listen to everyone. No matter their position. We try to ensure that the people who implement are part of the decision-making.
- Flexible Benefits - Paid flexible benefits (meals, transportation, nurseries) with paid health insurance and a specific budget to spend in an annual budget for training.
We are willing to meet you! Cobee embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
At Cobee, we believe that compensation is people's most important financial relationship, and our vision is to become the most desirable solution for employees to get compensated at work, making them financially healthier and more engaged with their companies. To achieve it, we are radically changing the complex world of employee benefits and flexible remuneration with our product, making it simpler, easier and automating our companies' admin tasks.
Welcome to Cobee: One of the hottest fintech based in Madrid and Mexico City - and recently named one of the future unicorns in Spain-. From our foundation as a startup in 2019, Cobee has grown backed by world-class investors from some of the tech's fast-growing companies in Europe.
Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Already working at Cobee?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.