Head of Client
Head of Client
We usually respond within three days
About Us & Our Culture
We, employees, need a much more engaging solution around our compensation, and that’s why Cobee was born. Since we created Cobee back in November 2018, our vision has been unwavering: to become the most desirable solution for employees to get compensated at work. As we fight for that vision, we truly believe that we can improve the overall well-being of employees at the same time that we make them feel more engaged with their companies.
We began with a single benefit, and today we offer a diverse range of benefits in three countries, with a team of more than 140 talented people across the globe. We have raised more than €55 Million in venture capital funding backed by world-class investors, including a recent €40 Million Series B investment. While much has changed since our humble beginnings, we stay true to what we believe and to our culture:
- Humble Excellence: We are a team committed to excellence and delivering top-notch results. We make informed decisions and collaborate to succeed, while also approaching our endeavors with low ego and open-mindedness. We support our teammates and give them the opportunity to shine.
- Team Innovation: We are trailblazers, disrupting the status quo and creating something new. We embrace risk and challenge ourselves to think creatively, fostering teamwork and diversity to fuel our ideas. Everyone is encouraged to contribute and have a say in decision-making.
- Lean Ownership: Lean Ownership means owning our actions and outcomes, proactively seeking ways to improve the company for the long haul. We prioritize and simplify to move quickly and work with full autonomy to be agile.
About The Role
Cobee is on a scaling mission going through high growth. After scaling from 40 to +150 people in less than 1 year, we are looking to scale the team 2x during 2023-2024, and we are launching new markets across the globe
We are looking for a Head of Client to join our team and help us deliver a high quality, personal post-sales experience to both our clients and users; lay a solid foundation to ensure the success of our business, maximizing our clients and users satisfaction and retain them.
This role has to be more than the 50% of their time-based in Madrid, Spain.
- Manage large teams of Customer Experience and Customer Success, train and coach them to ensure top performance.
- Deeply understand our product and customers needs and consistently provide feedback to Product on clients needs.
- Identify Customer Success Qualified Leads (CSQLs) Collaborate with the sales team to maximize sales opportunities.
- Lead the relationship with our Enterprise customers as soon as they decide to join Cobee, becoming the go-to-person for them
- Bring our HR partners and users experience to the next level, by delivering consistent value on each interaction and developing long-term relationships through consistent and proactive communication, identifying their needs and building engagement
- Proactively seek ways to enhance customer health score, identifying opportunities within the scope of Customer Success and Customer Experience and beyond that (e.g., Sales, Product, Customer Experience, etc.)
- Proactively seek ways to improve processes not only within Customer Success and Customer Experience, but also in those that involve other areas (e.g., Sales, Product, Customer Experience, etc.).
- Provide specific operational and technical support to clients and users via email and phone.
- Refer issues to the technical team.
- 5-10 years of experience in CS or CX with a strong focus on upselling and large account management, or 4-5 years in consulting.
- Experience regarding the needs of HR teams of big corporates.
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with senior stakeholders (e.g., Heads of HR, CFOs).
- You have proven experience working for a successful startup or scale-up SaaS: Fintech, HRTech, etc.
- Demonstrated experience dealing with large teams +10 people.
Why should you join Cobee?
- Excellence - We are driven by building great and impactful solutions to change the employee benefits industry in the long run. In everything we do, we go for the excellence approach.
- Sustainable growth - We always keep a bootstrap mindset while we keep growing! We do this in a very sustainable way and with a lot of substance: growth and profitability are not a contradiction, and we love to find the right balance.
- Non-hierarchical innovators - We listen to everyone. No matter their position. We try to ensure that the people who implement are part of the decision-making.
- Flexible Benefits - Paid flexible benefits (meals, transportation, nurseries) with paid health insurance and a specific budget to spend in an annual budget for training.
We are willing to meet you! Cobee embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
- Customer Success (Spain)
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Make an impact at Cobee
At Cobee, we believe that compensation is people's most important financial relationship, and our vision is to become the most desirable solution for employees to get compensated at work, making them financially healthier and more engaged with their companies. To achieve it, we are radically changing the complex world of employee benefits and flexible remuneration with our product, making it simpler, easier and automating our companies' admin tasks.
Welcome to Cobee: One of the hottest fintech based in Madrid and Mexico City - and recently named one of the future unicorns in Spain-. From our foundation as a startup in 2019, Cobee has grown backed by world-class investors from some of the tech's fast-growing companies in Europe.
Head of Client
Already working at Cobee?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.