We usually respond within three days
About Us & Our Culture
We, employees, need a much more engaging solution around our compensation, and that’s why Cobee was born. Since we created Cobee back in November 2018, our vision has been unwavering: to become the most desirable solution for employees to get compensated at work. As we fight for that vision, we truly believe that we can improve the overall well-being of employees at the same time that we make them feel more engaged with their companies.
We began with a single benefit, and today we offer a diverse range of benefits in three countries, with a team of more than 140 talented people across the globe. We have raised more than €55 Million in venture capital funding backed by world-class investors, including a recent €40 Million Series B investment. While much has changed since our humble beginnings, we stay true to what we believe and to our culture:
- Humble Excellence: We are a team committed to excellence and delivering top-notch results. We make informed decisions and collaborate to succeed, while also approaching our endeavors with low ego and open-mindedness. We support our teammates and give them the opportunity to shine.
- Team Innovation: We are trailblazers, disrupting the status quo and creating something new. We embrace risk and challenge ourselves to think creatively, fostering teamwork and diversity to fuel our ideas. Everyone is encouraged to contribute and have a say in decision-making.
- Lean Ownership: Lean Ownership means owning our actions and outcomes, proactively seeking ways to improve the company for the long haul. We prioritize and simplify to move quickly and work with full autonomy to be agile.
About The Role
Cobee is on a scaling mission going through high growth. After scaling from 40 to +150 people in less than 1 year, we are looking to scale the team 2x during 2022-2023, and we are launching new markets across the globe.
As an Account Executive you are responsible for the acquisition of customers and the development of our sales in an entirely new market. You will build and grow our international footprint in Mexico. Together with the Sales team based in Madrid you will boost Cobee’s business proposition and create first milestones to help Cobee become the leading employee benefits platform.
This role has to be more than the 70% of their time-based in CDMX.
- Develop and execute strategies to generate leads together with the Marketing team and the SDR Team (pre-sales).
- Build up an initial customer base through a B2B Predictable Revenue Model.
- Control the opportunities pipeline that you will build with the help of our MKT and SDR Team-from qualification, validation until closing.
- Handover of the new customer to our Customer Success Team after the closed deal to ensure a success case in all of our new clients.
- Analysis of customer needs in Mexico to systematically identify and understand customer requirements and constantly optimize across the new market by coordinating these requests with the product team.
- You demonstrate great communication and presentation skills in Spanish & English.
- You are proactive, able to work independently, good at prioritizing your tasks and you are a team player.
- You are communicative and able to adapt to different conversation partners.
- You are very result oriented.
- You have been able to successfully prove yourself in end-to-end B2B sales (including deal-closing) in the last 2-5 years and you have gained experience with software solution sales. Experience selling to HR departments will be a plus.
- You’re willing and able to personally deliver the critical early sales: calling, pitching, and negotiating and you are characterized by your empathy and ability as a good listener to understand in depth the requirements and challenges of the leads.
- You feel passionate about sales, especially the deal closing part is what excites you the most.
- You show a good understanding of the local culture and the business environment in Mexico.
- Your entrepreneurial thinking makes you a competent partner who does not “sell” anything but develops solutions together with the prospect to create true added value.
- You show diligence in everything that you do by working in a very structured way and with a high level of commitment towards deadlines.
- You feel very comfortable managing complex sales-cycles, negotiating with different types of stakeholders and clients.
Why should you join Cobee?
- Excellence - We are driven by building great and impactful solutions to change the employee benefits industry in the long run. In everything we do, we go for the excellence approach.
- Sustainable growth - We always keep a bootstrap mindset while we keep growing! We do this in a very sustainable way and with a lot of substance: growth and profitability are not a contradiction, and we love to find the right balance.
- Non-hierarchical innovators - We listen to everyone. No matter their position. We try to ensure that the people who implement are part of the decision-making.
- Flexible Benefits - Paid flexible benefits with paid health insurance and a specific budget to spend in an annual budget for training.
We are willing to meet you! Cobee embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
- Sales (Mexico)
- Account Executive
- Mexico City
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Make an impact at Cobee
At Cobee, we believe that compensation is people's most important financial relationship, and our vision is to become the most desirable solution for employees to get compensated at work, making them financially healthier and more engaged with their companies. To achieve it, we are radically changing the complex world of employee benefits and flexible remuneration with our product, making it simpler, easier and automating our companies' admin tasks.
Welcome to Cobee: One of the hottest fintech based in Madrid and Mexico City - and recently named one of the future unicorns in Spain-. From our foundation as a startup in 2019, Cobee has grown backed by world-class investors from some of the tech's fast-growing companies in Europe.
Already working at Cobee?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.