Account Receivables Specialist
CoachHub is on a mission to democratise coaching for all career levels worldwide. We need an amazing team to achieve this, so we’re bringing together kind, smart and highly-skilled people from all corners of the globe.
If you'd like to shape the success story of a fast-growing, award-winning company and the leading global digital coaching platform - get in touch!
About the Job
We are now looking for an ambitious Accounts Receivables Specialist (m/f/d) to support our Accounting and liaise with customers. The position is hybrid (Paris and Berlin)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work in close partnership with the Sales department
- Participate to various project management and process improvement initiatives, including of our CRM tool (Salesforce) and ERP implementation
- Prepare customer invoices, manage customers enquiries and perform collection activities
- Implement and monitor internal KPIs as well as aging balance
- Support our accounting team in the daily operations and monthly closings
- Work with other finance team members to streamline processes and procedures
- You have at least 2 years of related experience in Account Receivables / collection or Accounting Department, preferably in the field of B2B invoicing in an international context
- You have working proficiency in English and French and are comfortable liaising with international partners
- You have a good track record of working collaboratively and successfully in a cross-functional and multicultural environment, bonus if you have worked in fast-paced/scaling organizations or Start-ups before
- You have an intermediate to advanced level in MS Office or Google Docs
What we offer
- Your own personal coach for unlimited sessions that will help you to unlock your potential and regular growth conversations with your supervisor
- Growth: An opportunity to join a fast growing and agile company
- The people: You will join an international team of driven and supportive people on a mission
- Impact: You have a direct impact on people's lives and make a true difference
- Feel welcome: First class company onboarding week that will get you settled in no time, both remotely and in-house
- Experience a strong focus on professional and personal growth across all teams (we are a coaching company, after all!)
- Working on the forefront of the future of work in an international environment
Explore your talent at CoachHub! We're looking forward to reading your application.
CoachHub is the leading global talent development platform that enables organizations to create a personalized, measurable and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce, regardless of department and seniority level. By doing so, organizations are able to reap a multitude of benefits, including increased employee engagement, higher levels of productivity, improved job performance and increased retention.
CoachHub’s global pool of coaches is comprised of over 3,000 certified business coaches in 70 countries across six continents with coaching sessions available in over 60 languages, to serve more than 500 clients.
Our programs are based on advanced R&D from our Coaching Lab, led by Prof. Jonathan Passmore and our Science Council. CoachHub is backed by leading tech investors, including Draper Esprit, Holtzbrinck Ventures, Partech, RTP Global, Signals Venture Capital, Sofina, Softbank and Speedinvest.
As of 2022, CoachHub is a certified Carbon Neutral Company. Find out more about CoachHub’s dedication to positive impact at www.coachhub.com/esg.