Senior Specialist, Customer Onboarding Consultant
Who we are
We simplify wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, we’re here to help people trust themselves enough to build their financial freedom — for now and the future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks*, precious metals and commodities* they want — with any sized budget, 24/7. Our global team works across different cultures and time zones, bringing our products to more than 4 million customers, making us one of Europe’s safest and most secure platforms that powers modern investing.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. It’s these diverse perspectives and innovative minds operating as ONE TEAM that keep Bitpanda at the cutting edge of our industry. So if you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As a Customer Onboarding Consultant in the Onboarding Team of Bitpanda Technology Solutions you will be working with leading fintechs, banks and other players in the financial services ecosystem and manage high-impact projects with Bitpanda at all stages of the onboarding process.
What you'll do
- Be the main driver of high-impact projects and oversee end-to-end delivery; serve as the SPOC during complex onboarding processes and manage internal and external cross-functional teams
- Oversee all onboarding and integration related activities of large institutional clients and identify and execute cross-sell opportunities
- Consult clients to find the product solutions best fitting to their needs and align requirements cross-functionally
- Advise internal teams on a broad spectrum of topics regarding the investment-as-a-service offering of Bitpanda Technology Solutions
- Coordinate with the Product, Legal and Compliance teams closely and ensure cross-departmental collaboration
Who you are
- >5 years of experience in project management, product management, solutions advisory or a similar role in the banking or financial services sector (experience within SaaS or BaaS services is advantageous)
- Project management experience, especially regarding large, multi-stakeholder implementation; ability to break down complex problems and prepare solution recommendations in short time-frames
- Best-in-class analytical skills preferably coupled with solid technical understanding of APIs
- Ability to autonomously maintain and maximise the potential of new relationships while demonstrating excellent people skills; ability to easily connect with high-level stakeholders in partner companies
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with business fluency in English (any other language would be an advantage)
What’s in it for you
- Hybrid-working model with 60-Work From Anywhere days
- Competitive total compensation package including participation in our stock option plan
- Market-leading benefits programs and policies shaped by our flexibility-first philosophy
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Bitpanda swag to keep you living the brand
And, above all, the opportunity to learn and grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.