Who we are
We simplify wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, we’re here to help people trust themselves enough to build their financial freedom — for now and the future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks*, precious metals and commodities* they want — with any sized budget, 24/7. Our global team works across different cultures and time zones, bringing our products to more than 4 million customers, making us one of Europe’s safest and most secure platforms that powers modern investing.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. It’s these diverse perspectives and innovative minds operating as ONE TEAM that keep Bitpanda at the cutting edge of our industry. So if you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As a Financial Controller at Bitpanda your role will be to provide meaningful data for decision making and proactively suggest measures to improve company performance. You will be part of the team responsible for ambitious and reliable future target setting, tracking actual performance against our budget and deriving proposals to improve target achievement. Moreover, you will actively contribute to defining and setting up KPI sets and holistic management reports.
- Consolidate and review monthly financial results to ensure high data quality and provide a management report on financial performance of the company
- Contribute to building financial reporting landscape by using reporting tools and designing efficient workflows
- Review the metrics performance is measured against and participate in planning process
- Drive deep-dive analysis in crucial areas to create ideas and proposals on how to improve business performance
- Experienced controller with solid finance and accounting knowledge
- Organised and detail-oriented with passion for number crunching
- Excellent communication skills
- Tech savvy to work with high amount of data with tools and applications (Netsuite, Anaplan, Tableau, Excel, G-Suite) and continuous process improvements
- Interested in financial markets / fintech as a plus
What’s in it for you
- Hybrid-working model with 60-Work From Anywhere days
- Competitive total compensation package including participation in our stock option plan
- Market-leading benefits programs and policies shaped by our flexibility-first philosophy
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Bitpanda swag to keep you living the brand
And, above all, the opportunity to learn and grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.