Treasury Intern (Cash Management)
Who we are
We simplify wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, we’re here to help people trust themselves enough to build their financial freedom — for now and the future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks*, precious metals and commodities* they want — with any sized budget, 24/7. Our global team works across different cultures and time zones, bringing our products to more than 4 million customers, making us one of Europe’s safest and most secure platforms that powers modern investing.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. It’s these diverse perspectives and innovative minds operating as ONE TEAM that keep Bitpanda at the cutting edge of our industry. So if you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As a Treasury Intern, your mission is to play a crucial role in supporting the optimisation of our daily cash management processes. Your support will ensure the efficient handling of operational expenses, accurate reporting, and the maintenance of optimal cash positions, contributing to the overall financial health of the organisation.
What You'll Do:
- Support the daily cash management process, actively involved in loading payments into banking systems to facilitate seamless operational expense payments, while working closely with the Treasury team to enhance cash position optimisation.
- Contribute to the production of precise daily cash management reports, providing valuable insights and data crucial for strategic decision-making within the Treasury function.
- Collaborate with the Treasury team in producing and organising bank statements, ensuring accuracy and completeness to support comprehensive financial tracking and reconciliation efforts.
- Engage in continuous improvement initiatives to streamline cash management processes, identifying and implementing efficiencies that contribute to the overall effectiveness of the Treasury team.
- Act as a key liaison between the Treasury team and other departments, leveraging your good people skills to foster effective communication and collaboration, facilitating a cohesive and efficient financial ecosystem.
Who You Are:
- Possess good people skills, enabling you to interact effectively with team members and stakeholders, fostering a positive and collaborative work environment.
- Demonstrate basic Microsoft Office skills, ensuring proficiency in tools necessary for daily tasks and reporting requirements within the Treasury function.
- Express a genuine interest in banking and cash management, showcasing a curiosity and eagerness to learn and contribute to the dynamic financial landscape.
- Detail-oriented and committed to accuracy, with the ability to produce reliable reports and meticulously handle financial documentation such as bank statements.
- Possess an educational background in banking, accounting and finance, economics, business administration or legal studies
What’s in it for you
- Hybrid-working model with 60-Work From Anywhere days
- Competitive total compensation package including participation in our stock option plan
- Market-leading benefits programs and policies shaped by our flexibility-first philosophy
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Bitpanda swag to keep you living the brand
And, above all, the opportunity to learn and grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.