Who we are
We simplify wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, we’re here to help people trust themselves enough to build their financial freedom — for now and the future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks*, precious metals and commodities* they want — with any sized budget, 24/7. Our global team works across different cultures and time zones, bringing our products to more than 4 million customers, making us one of Europe’s safest and most secure platforms that powers modern investing.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. It’s these diverse perspectives and innovative minds operating as ONE TEAM that keep Bitpanda at the cutting edge of our industry. So if you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
Embark on an exciting journey with the Financial Institutions Relationships team, where you'll play a crucial role in fostering collaboration and refining operational processes. This internship is your chance to explore the vibrant realm of finance, making meaningful contributions to our team's success.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to streamline and fulfill external know-your-customer (KYC) requests and other banking documentation requirements.
- Craft initial drafts of compliance questionnaires, contributing to the precision of regulatory adherence.
- Facilitate bank account opening procedures and manage requests for bank account access.
- Maintain a proactive approach to meeting deadlines for external KYC requests, ensuring a smooth and timely process.
Who you are
- Possess a natural inclination for effective project management, ensuring tasks are executed with precision.
- Demonstrate fundamental proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Show a keen interest in KYC, compliance, and the intricacies of banking operations.
- Exhibit outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Bring an educational background in Economics, Finance, Law, or Business Administration, underscoring your foundation in relevant disciplines.
What’s in it for you
- Hybrid-working model with 60-Work From Anywhere days
- Competitive total compensation package including participation in our stock option plan
- Market-leading benefits programs and policies shaped by our flexibility-first philosophy
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Bitpanda swag to keep you living the brand
And, above all, the opportunity to learn and grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.