MiCAR Crypto Lead
Who we are
We simplify wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, we’re here to help people trust themselves enough to build their financial freedom — for now and the future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks*, precious metals and commodities* they want — with any sized budget, 24/7. Our global team works across different cultures and time zones, bringing our products to more than 4 million customers, making us one of Europe’s safest and most secure platforms that powers modern investing.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. It’s these diverse perspectives and innovative minds operating as ONE TEAM that keep Bitpanda at the cutting edge of our industry. So if you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
Do you have a keen interest in regulatory law and have been closely monitoring the dynamic discussions surrounding Crypto-Assets? Are you eager to elevate your expertise to new heights and delve deeper into areas like MiCAR and related subjects? Bitpanda is in search of a Regulatory Crypto Specialist who is poised to make a lasting impact on the regulatory landscape and collaborate with our teams to address the emerging challenges tied to MiCAR. Step into the realm of one of Europe's foremost Crypto-Asset service providers and become a part of Bitpanda, setting the standard for regulatory excellence in the European Crypto sphere.
What you’ll do
- Research and condense intricate regulatory laws and documents into concise summaries, developing actionable proposals, with a primary focus on MiCAR and related 2nd Level texts like RTS and ESMA GL.
- Provide invaluable support to the to all parts of Bitpanda by sharing profound insights and expertise
- Play a pivotal role in driving the organisation's transformation to meet MiCAR compliance standards, ensuring a robust and seamless operational framework.
- Collaborate on the formulation of the overarching strategy for MiCAR compliance and lend support to the pertinent licensing procedures, reinforcing regulatory adherence.
- Monitor regulatory developments, conducting autonomous analysis of intricate inquiries, all while placing a special emphasis on MiCAR and the realm of Crypto-Assets.
Who you are
- Possess a background in law or business law, holding a Master's degree or equivalent qualification, accompanied by a minimum of 3 years' experience in the realm of financial market law and regulations.
- A background in Crypto regulation and/or MiCAR is a highly advantageous skill set.
- Exhibit a solution-focused and precision-driven work approach, adept at working both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Show diplomatic prowess in communication, effectively engaging with internal and external stakeholders. Possess outstanding analytical and organisational skills, with the ability for rapid comprehension and sound judgement.
- Exceptional communications skills in English, with a strong preference for proficiency in German as an additional asset.
What’s in it for you
- Hybrid-working model with 60-Work From Anywhere days
- Competitive total compensation package including participation in our stock option plan
- Market-leading benefits programs and policies shaped by our flexibility-first philosophy
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Bitpanda swag to keep you living the brand
And, above all, the opportunity to learn and grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.