Intern, Bitpanda Technical Solutions Sales (B2B)
Who we are
Bitpanda simplifies wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda exists to help people trust themselves enough to build financial freedom for their future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities they want — all possible with any sized budget, 24/7. With more than 700 team members and more than 4 million customers, our company is one of Europe's most successful fintechs.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across all of Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who represent more than 50 nationalities. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As a B2B Marketing Intern at Bitpanda, you will play a crucial role in supporting the company's marketing efforts for the Investment-as-a-Service platform, Bitpanda Technology Solution. You will be part of a dynamic and innovative team, working closely with the B2B Marketing Specialists and other stakeholders to drive the growth of the B2B segment. This internship offers an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment while developing essential marketing skills.
What you’ll do
- Event support:
- Conduct market research to identify potential events and conferences;
- Provide administrative support (i.eg. ticket purchase, travel arrangements)
- Assist in the planning and logistics of events organisation;
- Content Creation: Support with the creation of content for marketing materials.
- Awareness Campaigns:
- Research, develop and execute strategies to support growing the awareness of Bitpanda Technology Solutions through effective Social Media campaigns, Podcast participations, Awards facilitation and more
- Marketing process management to ensure smooth operations throughout all efforts
Who you are
- Currently pursuing a degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Passionate about the cryptocurrency, fintech and/ or financial industry, with a desire to learn and stay updated on industry trends.
- Familiarity with B2B marketing principles and digital marketing channels.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and to meet deadlines.
What’s in it for you
- Hybrid-working model with 60-Work From Anywhere days
- Competitive total compensation package including participation in our stock option plan
- Market-leading benefits programs and policies shaped by our flexibility-first philosophy.
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Bitpanda swag to keep you living the brand
And, above all, the opportunity to learn and grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.