Who we are
Bitpanda simplifies wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda exists to help people trust themselves enough to build financial freedom for their future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities they want — all possible with any sized budget, 24/7. With more than 700 team members and more than 4 million customers, our company is one of Europe's most successful fintechs.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across all of Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who represent more than 50 nationalities. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As BPMS Developer, you will be responsible for the conceptualization and development of workflow solutions with BPMS and other technologies like RPA and Cognitive Automation. Depending on the use case you will use just one or multiple Technologies, in any case you are going to take a key role in scaling Bitpanda. As part of the Operational Excellence team, you have the opportunity to develop solutions for all areas within Bitpanda and will also have access to our own tech and design resources.
What you’ll do
- Conceptualize, develop, and deploy Appian solutions across internal applications.
- Design BPMS workflows and collaborate with Operational Excellence Specialists to optimize internal processes.
- Develop test automation and regression tests for the solutions.
- Prepare solution documentation and ensure a smooth handover to the operations team post-Hypercare.
- Collaborate closely with business analysts, UX designers, API developers, and testers to enhance user experience and system integration.
Who you are
- Minimum of one year experience in Appian development with 'Associate Developer' certification and a track record in working with Records.
- Expertise in conceptualizing processes and transforming them into software applications or automations.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, and a strong passion for Bitpanda's mission to shape the financial and crypto industry.
- Preferably experienced in Cloud environments and familiar with Agile frameworks like SCRUM and LeSS.
- An interest in leveraging AI/ML for workflow automation.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive total compensation package including participation in our stock option plan
- Market-leading Flex-Ben approach and package (see our careers page)
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually!
- Bitpanda swag to keep you living the brand
- A diverse team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
And, above all, the opportunity to learn and grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.