Group Consolidation Specialist
Who we are
Bitpanda simplifies wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda exists to help people trust themselves enough to build financial freedom for their future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities they want — all possible with any sized budget, 24/7. With more than 700 team members and more than 4 million customers, our company is one of Europe's most successful fintechs.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across all of Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who represent more than 50 nationalities. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As Group Consolidation Specialist, you will support the preparation of quarterly and year-end consolidated financial statements and monthly consolidated figures for internal reporting.
What you’ll do
- Improve and document group standards and policies focused on timely and correct external and internal reporting.
- Coordinate group companies to deliver complete and correct IFRS reporting packages for the group consolidation process
- Ensure correct and timely reconciliation of inter-company balances and resolve any differences together with the relevant stakeholders
- Provide consolidated IFRS financial statements on a monthly / quarterly / yearly basis and cooperate with Financial Controlling on the monthly management reporting
- Support the financial audit of the consolidated financial statements and facilitate requests from our year-end auditor.
Who you are
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience in a multinational and/or listed company
- Certified accountant or higher education with main focus on group accounting
- Expert knowledge of IFRS and ideally Austrian GAAP (UGB)
- Excellent English skills, German is considered as a plus
- Strong organisational and communication skills, including the ability to prioritise own tasks, deliverables and deadlines
What’s in it for you
- Competitive total compensation package including participation in our stock option plan
- Market-leading Flex-Ben approach and package (see our careers page)
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually!
- Bitpanda swag to keep you living the brand
- A diverse team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
And, above all, the opportunity to learn and grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.