Relationship Manager U/HNWI & Institutional
Who we are
Bitpanda simplifies wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda exists to help people trust themselves enough to build financial freedom for their future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities they want — all possible with any sized budget, 24/7. With more than 700 team members and more than 4 million customers, our company is one of Europe's most successful fintechs.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across all of Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who represent more than 50 nationalities. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As the Relationship Manager for our newly established U/HWNI & Institutional Team, you will utilize your extensive network in Germany to establish and maintain trust-based, long-term relationships with institutional, U/HNWI, EAM & family offices, and private clients whilst delivering exceptional support services to fufill the needs, objectives, and expectations of clients and prospects.
What you’ll do
- Build and maintain trust-based, long-term relationships with potential clients within specific client segments, including institutional, U/HNWI, EAM & family offices, and private clients
- Provide high-quality support services to meet clients' needs and gather feedback and market intelligence to enhance the range of services offered
- Collaborate with other departments to identify cross-selling opportunities and deliver tailored solutions to clients
- Generate leads and manage the onboarding of prospects, coordinating closely with Legal & Compliance to ensure a streamlined due diligence process and strict compliance with regulatory requirements
- Engage in sales and consultancy activities related to crypto-financial services, covering brokerage, trading, custody, lending, and staking
Who you are:
- Hold a university degree (at the Bachelor level) or possess equivalent education in Business or Finance with a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Relationship Manager in the financial sector in Germany. Prior experience in the crypto-finance industry would be advantageous
- Possess a strong network within client segments, including institutional, U/HNWI, EAM & family offices, and private clients
- Demonstrate a good understanding of Compliance and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) regulations
- Display motivation, dedication, and a sense of responsibility, along with a strong team-player attitude and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Exhibit professional fluency in both English and German, with knowledge of other languages advantageous
What’s in it for you
- Competitive total compensation package including participation in our stock option plan
- Market-leading Flex-Ben approach and package (see our careers page)
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually!
- Bitpanda swag to keep you living the brand
- A diverse team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
And, above all, the opportunity to learn and grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.