Who we are
Bitpanda simplifies wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda exists to help people trust themselves enough to build financial freedom for their future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities they want — all possible with any sized budget, 24/7. With more than 700 team members and more than 4 million customers, our company is one of Europe's most successful fintechs.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across all of Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who represent more than 50 nationalities. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As part of the Community Team, your responsibility will be to interact with our community across multiple social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, Telegram, Discord, etc.) on a day-to-day basis. You will provide high quality customer service throughout various channels and platforms ensuring excellent solutions for any incoming user questions/concerns/inquiries.
What you’ll do
- Take care of incoming questions/comments/messages/reviews across our social media and community channels providing excellent customer service.
- Represent our core values to the community and communicate about Bitpanda products in a clear and positive manner adhering to tone of voice best practices.
- Follow-up, escalate and solve cases that come in via social media communicating with all relevant teams internally.
- Collaborate with the wider Marketing and/or other teams to drive growth campaigns relevant to our community.
- Act as a link between our community and Customer Care, Operations, Marketing or other departments.
Who you are
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in community management, customer support, social media or a similar communication field.
- An exceptional, savvy, social media communicator and problem solver.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – both English and German – additional languages are considered a plus.
- Willingness to work evening shifts on weekdays in accordance with the team’s shift schedule.
- Passion for cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology and Bitpanda services is considered a plus.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive total compensation package including participation in our stock option plan
- Market-leading Flex-Ben approach and package (see our careers page)
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually!
- Bitpanda swag to keep you living the brand
- A diverse team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
And, above all, the opportunity to learn and grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.