QA Automation Engineer
Who we are
Bitpanda simplifies wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda exists to help people trust themselves enough to build financial freedom for their future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities they want — all possible with any sized budget, 24/7. With more than 700 team members and more than 4 million customers, our company is one of Europe's most successful fintechs.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across all of Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who represent more than 50 nationalities. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
About the team
Pantos is a research and development hub inside Bitpanda focusing on Web3 applications, first and foremost the Pantos multichain protocol and the ecosystem around it. Being able to work mostly independently from Bitpanda, the nimble Pantos team can move fast and bring new and more cutting-edge technologies to life quickly. The Pantos team is building core infrastructure and dApps as well as developing & fostering growth for the ecosystem.
You have excellent communication and analytical skills, strong exploratory testing skills, and the ability to plan and execute testing using a context-driven approach. This role assumes ownership of automation testing methodology and the backing infrastructure. You will monitor the quality as well as new features of Pantos on the frontend and backend applications.
What you’ll do
- Design automation components or modules that can be leveraged across multiple test scripts using a conventional automation framework
- Support test automation framework, planning and execution
- Analyse and identify suitable appliances for test automation
- Help improve code quality via automation testing
- Write and execute test automation script and provide support during the issue resolution process
Who you are
- Demonstrated experience in test automation (Typescript preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in setting up and maintaining automated E2E & API test-suites
- Exposure to stress, reliability, security, and performance testing
- Nice to have: Blockchain knowledge
- Nice to have: Angular & frontend technologies
What’s in it for you
- Competitive total compensation package including participation in our stock option plan
- Market-leading Flex-Ben approach and package (see our careers page)
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually!
- Bitpanda swag to keep you living the brand
- A diverse team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
And, above all, the opportunity to learn and grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.