Data Analyst Intern - Marketing
Who we are
We simplify wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, we’re here to help people trust themselves enough to build their financial freedom — for now and the future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks*, precious metals and commodities* they want — with any sized budget, 24/7. Our global team works across different cultures and time zones, bringing our products to more than 4 million customers, making us one of Europe’s safest and most secure platforms that powers modern investing.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. It’s these diverse perspectives and innovative minds operating as ONE TEAM that keep Bitpanda at the cutting edge of our industry. So if you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As a Marketing Strategy and Data Analyst intern at Bitpanda, you will be supporting the Commercial Strategy and Operations team with the completion of day-to-day tasks. These include data analysis and preparation of different campaigns, reporting on performance metrics and management of ongoing projects.
What you’ll do
- Bring together, explore and analyse large scale datasets to find actionable marketing insights
- Provide a better understanding of customers, their user characteristics and how they use our products
- Collaborate across multiple teams and departments to help support a data-driven marketing team
- Create interactive reports and dashboards to solve specific needs and empower key stakeholders
- Extract key insights and lessons from post-campaign performance data to shape upcoming product launches and marketing campaigns
Who you are
- A data enthusiast who can translate topics into simple and actionable insights
- First experience in marketing analytics and/or consumer insights and/or business analysis
- Excellent data visualisation skills with knowledge in tools such as Tableau and Excel. Strong SQL skills and/or familiarity with Snowflake
- Detail orientation, proactivity, strong analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Fluency in English
What’s in it for you
- Hybrid-working model with 60-Work From Anywhere days
- Competitive total compensation package including participation in our stock option plan
- Market-leading benefits programs and policies shaped by our flexibility-first philosophy.
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Bitpanda swag to keep you living the brand
And, above all, the opportunity to learn and grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.