Technical SEO Manager
Who we are
Bitpanda simplifies wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda exists to help people trust themselves enough to build financial freedom for their future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities they want — all possible with any sized budget, 24/7. With more than 700 team members and more than 4 million customers, our company is one of Europe's most successful fintechs.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across all of Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who represent more than 50 nationalities. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As (Sr.) Technical SEO Manager, you will be responsible for all technical SEO topics at Bitpanda with the aim of improving the website and all surrounding processes, including internal projects and tools. As part of the Organic Search department that consists of Content, SEO, and ASO, you will be part of a cross-functional and highly-driven team with a primary mission of improving and optimising Bitpanda web properties for users to get rewarded by search engines by doing so.
What you’ll do
- Own and prioritise the technical SEO roadmap - from discovery, concept over ticket creation and alignment with Product Engineering to website hygiene-related topics
- Collaborate with Product Managers, UX Designers and Engineers to find the best and most pragmatic solution to meet the needs of users and bot
- Support your teammates in Organic Search: help SEO, Content and ASO to find creative yet efficient ways to improve the quality and quantity of outputs
- Help others to learn and grow - SEO can be abstract, but you’ll know how to distill SEO concepts in an understandable way
- Stay informed on the global trends in the SEO and search landscape, identifying and sharing opportunities to improve the Organic Search team
Who you are
- 4+ years of experience in SEO with a focus on technical aspects while keeping a user-centric mindset - you make the bot AND the user happy
- Passionate about SEO and Organic Growth - you know the landscape of industry tools to audit, research, and analyse search as well as website data, and how to derive meaningful insights from what you uncover
- Experience in working with Product Managers and Engineers directly - you how to prioritise and communicate in a structured manner in meetings as well as in Jira tickets
- Proactive attitude and strong communication skills - you identify potentials and communicate them in a clear way
- Speak up, talk straight - you challenge others and yourself through critical thinking and the desire to continuously improve structures, processes and overall performance
What’s in it for you
- Competitive total compensation package including participation in our stock option plan
- Market-leading Flex-Ben approach and package (see our careers page)
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually!
- Bitpanda swag to keep you living the brand
- A diverse team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
And, above all, the opportunity to learn and grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.