Senior, Content Manager (DE/DACH)
Who we are
Bitpanda simplifies wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda exists to help people trust themselves enough to build financial freedom for their future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities they want — all possible with any sized budget, 24/7. With more than 700 team members and more than 4 million customers, our company is one of Europe's most successful fintechs.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across all of Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who represent more than 50 nationalities. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As a Content Manager at Bitpanda, you’ll be in charge of writing and promoting compelling B2C content, aligned with our global brand narrative and tone of voice. You will report to the Content Marketing Manager and help to develop engaging editorial content for our target audiences to build brand awareness, nurture leads, drive engagement, and support user acquisition.
This role will primarily involve writing and editing content for various projects including the Bitpanda website, academy, blog, and CRM. You’ll also work collaboratively with the SEO team and wider marketing department to brainstorm ideas, develop new concepts, and communicate key messaging. The ideal candidate will have experience executing content strategy as well as writing articles tailored to the needs of different target groups.
What you’ll do
- Write. A lot. You’ll be working on a diverse range of projects including website copy, blog posts, CRM copy, academy articles, product marketing content, and more;
- Oversee target audience and persona research - actively contributing to editorial planning and the further development of our content strategy;
- Work cross-functionally with Comms, Product Marketing, Creative, and User Acquisition to write copy and content pieces tailored to the needs of the audience;
- Edit and process various texts, working closely with external agencies.
- Measure and analyse the impact of your work by using data and metrics - as well as assessing, implementing, and iterating SEO best practices.
Who you are
- 2+ years of experience working as a Content Manager/Lead in a creative agency, finance, or a high-growth tech company, plus experience with working with CMS software
- You have a strong interest in financial topics, or the ability to quickly familiarise yourself with complex topics. Broad crypto industry knowledge is preferable, with a particular interest in relevant topical themes as well as wider commercial and customer issues.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with experience in writing copy for digital marketing assets, including website, social media, blog posts, white papers, and email newsletters;
- Outstanding English and German language skills, both written and verbal. More languages are a plus;
- An excellent communicator and collaborator who’s comfortable and effective when working with multiple stakeholders in a cross-functional and international environment.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive total compensation package including participation in our stock option plan
- Market-leading Flex-Ben approach and package (see our careers page)
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually!
- Bitpanda swag to keep you living the brand
- A diverse team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
And, above all, the opportunity to learn and grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.