Operations Data Analyst
Who we are
Bitpanda simplifies wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda exists to help people trust themselves enough to build financial freedom for their future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities they want — all possible with any sized budget, 24/7. With more than 700 team members and more than 4 million customers, our company is one of Europe's most successful fintechs.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across all of Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who represent more than 50 nationalities. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As an Operations Data Analyst, you will drive daily operations through data processing, insightful findings, and strategic decision-making. In this role, you will be expected to deeply understand our business requirements and deliver comprehensive, standardised data solutions for various stakeholders across the company.
What you’ll do
- Analyse large amounts of data, providing data extractions and dashboards tailored to diverse stakeholder needs.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our data ecosystem, continually suggesting improvements to infrastructure and data integrity to meet the operational demands.
- Construct and manage our operational data infrastructure, and maintain our Git repository.
- Applying Business Process Management Systems (BPMS) and Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) techniques to automate operational processes.
- Drive data-focused projects, like devising KPI dashboards, alerts for significant business events, and performance monitoring and cultivate data expertise within the team by conducting targeted workshops and trainings.
Who You Are
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a fintech or e-commerece company.
- Taking a proactive approach for gathering requirements from a variety of stakeholders to create flexible solutions for operations needs.
- Practical experience with Metabase, Snowflake, Tableau, GitLab, DataGrip, PyCharm, and JSON. Familiarity with DataDog and Hype is an added bonus.
- Understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain.
What’s in it for you
- Hybrid-working model with 60-Work From Anywhere days
- Competitive total compensation package including participation in our stock option plan
- Market-leading benefits programs and policies shaped by our flexibility-first philosophy.
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Bitpanda swag to keep you living the brand
And, above all, the opportunity to learn and grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.