Internship, Product Management, Engagement
Who we are
Bitpanda simplifies wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda exists to help people trust themselves enough to build financial freedom for their future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities they want — all possible with any sized budget, 24/7. With more than 700 team members and more than 4 million customers, our company is one of Europe's most successful fintechs.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across all of Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who represent more than 50 nationalities. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate Product Management Intern to join our dynamic team. As a Product Management Intern for our Engagement team, you will gain valuable hands-on experience in supporting various projects which will bring Bitpanda’s products and user experience to the next level. You will work closely together with the Product Management, Design and Engineering teams and get the opportunity to develop your skills and contribute to the success of our products.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with engineering, design, and marketing teams to define product requirements and create roadmaps
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop and launch new features and improvements on the Bitpanda platform
- Support product managers in defining specifications, documenting product details, and managing the product backlog
- Assist in conducting market research to identify customer needs, market trends, and competitive analysis
- Stay updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, and deepen knowledge about crypto, digital assets, and the financial services industry
Who you are
- A degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Computer Science or a related field, plus general interest in technology and digital assets trading
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and a hands-on mentality: detail-oriented, proactive and highly organised, with an eagerness to learn and contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- English proficiency and excellent communication and interpersonal skills, being comfortable to collaborate with different teams and people (as well as a good sense of humour)
- First experience (e.g. internship) working in a fintech, bank, consulting or software development company
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies and product management frameworks,, as well as with using productivity tools such as the Google and Atlassian Suite, Miro and Figma is a plus
What’s in it for you
- Flexibility-first approach to work* including:
- Unlimited fully-paid annual leave
- Recharge Breaks
- 20 weeks gender-neutral New Parent Leave
- Hybrid Working*:
- 50/50 home/office for office hub locations
- 60 days Work From Anywhere* following the 80/20 Rule
- €500 Work from Home budget
- An attractive individual stock option plan* in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- Top-notch “tech pack” – your choice between PC or Mac
- Bitpanda merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
*These benefits do not apply for our internships and exceptions to our Hybrid Working policy apply to teams with shift schedules or for folks whose roles require them to be in office (think: Workplaces team or IT).
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Something looks off?