Commercial Insights Specialist
Who we are
Bitpanda simplifies wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda exists to help people trust themselves enough to build financial freedom for their future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities they want — all possible with any sized budget, 24/7. With more than 700 team members and more than 4 million customers, our company is one of Europe's most successful fintechs.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across all of Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who represent more than 50 nationalities. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As a Commercial Insights Specialist at Bitpanda, you will be responsible for analysing and interpreting complex data sets to provide insights and recommendations that support business decisions. Your work will help identify trends, opportunities, and risks, and enable stakeholders to make data-driven decisions. You will work collaboratively with business stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements, and use your expertise in data analysis to provide solutions that meet their needs. Your work will be essential to drive business growth and optimise performance.
What you’ll do
- Analyse complex data sets to identify trends, patterns, and insights
- Develop and maintain data models, dashboards, and reports
- Interpret data and provide recommendations to support business decisions
- Identify opportunities and risks through data analysis and provide recommendations for improvement
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure data accuracy, consistency, and completeness
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in a related field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance or Computer Science
- Proven experience working as a data analyst or related role in the fintech industry
- Strong analytical skills with experience in financial data analysis, data visualisation, data mining, and data modelling
- Proficient in SQL, Excel, Metabase, Tableau, Snowflake and other data analysis tools
- Excellent communication, presentation and strong problem-solving skills
What’s in it for you
- Flexibility-first approach to work* including:
- Unlimited fully-paid annual leave
- Recharge Breaks
- 20 weeks gender-neutral New Parent Leave
- Hybrid Working*:
- 50/50 home/office for office hub locations
- 60 days Work From Anywhere* following the 80/20 Rule
- €500 Work from Home budget
- An attractive individual stock option plan* in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- Top-notch “tech pack” – your choice between PC or Mac
- Bitpanda merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
*These benefits do not apply for our internships and exceptions to our Hybrid Working policy apply to teams with shift schedules or for folks whose roles require them to be in office (think: Workplaces team or IT).
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.