Business Strategy Manager
Who we are
Bitpanda simplifies wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda exists to help people trust themselves enough to build financial freedom for their future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities they want — all possible with any sized budget, 24/7. With more than 700 team members and more than 4 million customers, our company is one of Europe's most successful fintechs.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across all of Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who represent more than 50 nationalities. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
We are seeking a Business Strategy Manager to help us drive our business growth by developing and implementing strategic plans. The successful candidate will be responsible for analysing market trends and identifying opportunities for growth, as well as working with cross-functional teams to develop and execute business strategies.
What you’ll do
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for growth and areas for improvement and develop and implement strategic plans to achieve business objectives
- Evaluate new business opportunities and assess their feasibility
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and execute business strategies and analyse financial and operational data to inform strategic decision-making
- Monitor industry trends and competition to inform strategic decision-making and present recommendations to senior management and key stakeholders
- Monitor and report on the progress of strategic initiatives
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in business strategy or a related field
- Strong knowledge of fintech industry trends throughout all asset classes (stocks, cryptocurrencies, etc.) and best practices
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
What’s in it for you
- Flexibility-first approach to work* including:
- Unlimited fully-paid annual leave
- Recharge Breaks
- 20 weeks gender-neutral New Parent Leave
- Hybrid Working*:
- 50/50 home/office for office hub locations
- 60 days Work From Anywhere* following the 80/20 Rule
- €500 Work from Home budget
- An attractive individual stock option plan* in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- Top-notch “tech pack” – your choice between PC or Mac
- Bitpanda merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
*These benefits do not apply for our internships and exceptions to our Hybrid Working policy apply to teams with shift schedules or for folks whose roles require them to be in office (think: Workplaces team or IT).
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.