Affiliate Account Manager
Who we are
Bitpanda simplifies wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda exists to help people trust themselves enough to build financial freedom for their future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities they want — all possible with any sized budget, 24/7. With more than 700 team members and more than 4 million customers, our company is one of Europe's most successful fintechs.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across all of Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who represent more than 50 nationalities. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As the Affiliate Account Manager you will be responsible for optimising and maintaining over 100+ affiliates across multiple markets. This includes monitoring and understanding affiliate performance with the purpose of continuously finding opportunities to improve revenue growth for Bitpanda. You will sit within the wider Partnerships team who are all supportive and driven in working towards the same goal. The Affiliate Account Manager will be involved across the Partnership & Affiliate spectrum.
What you will do
- Own the affiliate optimisation strategy and implementation across all types of affiliate partners, and all markets
- Grow Bitpanda’s presence across affiliates, as well as conversion and revenue contribution through smart expansion strategies
- Work cross-functionally with the local markets, analytics, product and creative teams to develop optimal affiliate campaigns
- Analyse campaign performance and identify new optimisation and growth levers
- Steer efficient budgets against defined ROI and volume targets
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in affiliate marketing management with a focus on both optimisation of existing affiliate partnerships as well as developing new relationships
- Proven track record in building sustainable revenue growth through affiliate partnerships
- Fluent in both German and English - Strong communication and negotiation skills, ability to connect easily with different types of people, stakeholders and partners;
- Detail oriented, you’ll notice when an affiliate has amended previously agreed content or site positioning
- Background in management of partnership platforms such as Impact Radius is a big plus
What’s in it for you
- Flexibility-first approach to work* including:
- Unlimited fully-paid annual leave
- Recharge Breaks
- 20 weeks gender-neutral New Parent Leave
- Hybrid Working*:
- 50/50 home/office for office hub locations
- 60 days Work From Anywhere* following the 80/20 Rule
- €500 Work from Home budget
- An attractive individual stock option plan* in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- Top-notch “tech pack” – your choice between PC or Mac
- Bitpanda merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
*These benefits do not apply for our internships and exceptions to our Hybrid Working policy apply to teams with shift schedules or for folks whose roles require them to be in office (think: Workplaces team or IT).
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.