Business Delivery Manager
Who we are
Bitpanda simplifies wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda exists to help people trust themselves enough to build financial freedom for their future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities they want — all possible with any sized budget, 24/7. With more than 700 team members and more than 4 million customers, our company is one of Europe's most successful fintechs.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across all of Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who represent more than 50 nationalities. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As a Business Delivery Manager at Bitpanda, you will handle the complete end-to-end delivery of strategic, large-scale, cross-slice programs and provide support for other initiatives throughout the whole business. You will interact with various stakeholders around the whole organisation to deliver programs, based on our program management standards and processes.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with various stakeholders to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, timelines, etc.
- Drive teams within a program to achieve optimal results and coordinate cross-company initiatives against defined business goals
- Identify key requirements needed by cross-functional teams
- Collaborate with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple programs
- Analyse, assess and address program risks, impediments and blockers and prepare program reports for management and stakeholders
Who you are
- Over 3 years of experience in a relevant field working as a Business Delivery Manager/Program Manager or relevant experience running programs and projects
- Strong stakeholder communication and management skills
- Experience working in a fintech or scale-up organisation
- Ability to operate effectively and autonomously across multiple teams, and navigate ambiguity with only high-level direction
- Proven track record of being able to synthesise and derive a clear and prioritised roadmap based on a large number of business needs and requirements
What’s in it for you
- Flexibility-first approach to work* including:
- Unlimited fully-paid annual leave
- Recharge Breaks
- 20 weeks gender-neutral New Parent Leave
- Hybrid Working*:
- 50/50 home/office for office hub locations
- 60 days Work From Anywhere* following the 80/20 Rule
- €500 Work from Home budget
- An attractive individual stock option plan* in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- Top-notch “tech pack” – your choice between PC or Mac
- Bitpanda merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
*These benefits do not apply for our internships and exceptions to our Hybrid Working policy apply to teams with shift schedules or for folks whose roles require them to be in office (think: Workplaces team or IT).
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Something looks off?