Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Who we are
Bitpanda simplifies wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda exists to help people trust themselves enough to build financial freedom for their future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities they want — all possible with any sized budget, 24/7. With more than 700 team members and more than 4 million customers, our company is one of Europe's most successful fintechs.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across all of Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who represent more than 50 nationalities. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As our Reporting Specialist, you will be responsible for monitoring the data quality of our regulatory reporting and work on interesting project work including process improvement, implementing new reports and automation.
What you’ll do:
- Daily, monthly, quarterly operations of regulatory reporting (EMIR, MiFIR, FINREP, COREP, Statistical Reporting)
- Keep track and document daily reporting status
- Perform data quality assurance and coordinate improvements of data enhancements (aka dig around in data and look for things to improve)
- Support in automatisation of data flows and reconciliation processes
- Support projects with a regulatory reporting focus
Who you are
- Studies in Business Informatics or Business Administration or comparable education is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in financial-/regulatory reporting as well as knowledge in UGB, IFRS is preferable
- Ability to analyse, understand and work with big datasets (CSV, XML, SQL) and eager to find the needle in a haystack
- General understanding of crypto assets and the financial market
- Solution-oriented as well as analytical attitude
What’s in it for you
- Flexibility-first approach to work* including:
- Unlimited fully-paid annual leave
- Recharge Breaks
- 20 weeks gender-neutral New Parent Leave
- Hybrid Working*:
- 50/50 home/office for office hub locations
- 60 days Work From Anywhere* following the 80/20 Rule
- €500 Work from Home budget
- An attractive individual stock option plan* in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- Top-notch “tech pack” – your choice between PC or Mac
- Bitpanda merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
*These benefits do not apply for our internships and exceptions to our Hybrid Working policy apply to teams with shift schedules or for folks whose roles require them to be in office (think: Workplaces team or IT).
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Something looks off?