Customer Success Manager - DACH
Who we are
Bitpanda simplifies wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda exists to help people trust themselves enough to build financial freedom for their future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities they want — all possible with any sized budget, 24/7. With more than 700 team members and more than 4 million customers, our company is one of Europe's most successful fintechs.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across all of Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who represent more than 50 nationalities. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As a Customer Success Manager for DACH, you will be responsible for building and managing long-term relationships with our VIP B2C customers, as well as ‘horizon scanning’ a wider customer base to develop potential opportunities into successful long-term growth. You will work closely with our Growth team to support Bitpanda’s strategic aspirations with accountability for customer satisfaction, adoption, retention, experience and growth. You'll be service-driven and know what's best for the customer while remaining commercially aware of the business needs and licensing regulatory requirements.
What you’ll do
- Provide an unrivalled Customer Success Management by building strong relationships while focusing on delivering both customer and business outcomes.
- Leverage our data and insight, ‘horizon scanning’ to intervene at critical moments in the customer journey. Proactively manage and improve customer and business KPIs for your accounts, e.g deposits, withdrawals, usage, adoption, CLTV, NPS, CSAT to identify trends and increase share of customers' wallets.
- Build, maintain and execute customer success plans working closely with internal stakeholders. Provide feedback to the Product and Marketing teams to ensure we remain competitive within the market, whilst personally managing complaints and escalations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of brand, site, promos and rewards. Maintain a level of commercial and industry awareness whilst ensuring the company meets all responsible standards.
- Attend and host events, representing the company in the highest possible regard, ensuring player satisfaction and post event follow-up to realise ROI.
Who you are
- Hold a strong profile as a proven Customer Success Manager, Account/Relationship Manager, Sales Manager or equivalent who is passionate about the customer, the product and your peers.
- Demonstrate an understanding of business and customer KPIs with a track record of delivering value against those while being able to draw on strong analytical skills, ability to convert data to actionable insight, success plans and deliverables.
- Ability to lead from within and create momentum and engagement to take actions to deliver customer/business results while building internal and external relationships. Work independently, take appropriate responsibility for actions and make sensitive decisions.
- Fluency in German and English. Ability to communicate in a clear, engaging and professional manner. Other languages are a plus.
- Have an interest and knowledge of crypto with previous experience in a crypto or gaming environment advantageous. Experience in a Customer Support/Customer Service environment, preferably working with B2C products.
What’s in it for you
- Flexibility-first approach to work* including:
- Unlimited fully-paid annual leave
- Recharge Breaks
- 20 weeks gender-neutral New Parent Leave
- Hybrid Working*:
- 50/50 home/office for office hub locations
- 60 days Work From Anywhere* following the 80/20 Rule
- €500 Work from Home budget
- An attractive individual stock option plan* in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- Top-notch “tech pack” – your choice between PC or Mac
- Bitpanda merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
*These benefits do not apply for our internships and exceptions to our Hybrid Working policy apply to teams with shift schedules or for folks whose roles require them to be in office (think: Workplaces team or IT).
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.