Senior Specialist, Partnerships & Onboarding
Who we are
Bitpanda simplifies wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda exists to help people trust themselves enough to build financial freedom for their future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities they want — all possible with any sized budget, 24/7. With more than 700 team members and more than 4 million customers, our company is one of Europe's most successful fintechs.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across all of Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who represent more than 50 nationalities. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As a Senior Specialist, Partnerships & Onboarding in the Partner Onboarding Team of Bitpanda Technology Solutions you will be working with leading fintechs, banks and other players in the financial services ecosystem to ensure the best relationship between them and Bitpanda at all stages of the onboarding process.
What you'll do
- Be the main driver of high-impact partnerships and implementation projects and oversee end-to-end delivery
- Serve as the commercial SPOC during implementation projects with white label partners and other Bitpanda institutional clients
- Oversee the onboarding and integration related activities of key partners and identify and execute cross-sell opportunities
- Coordinate with the Product, Finance and Legal teams closely and ensure cross-departmental collaboration
- Optimise business cases and technical setups to maximise the potential of key client relationships
Who you are
- >5 years of experience in account management or relationship management position in the banking or financial services sector (experience within SaaS or BaaS services is advantageous)
- Ability to autonomously maintain and maximise the potential of new relationships while demonstrating excellent people skills and the ability to easily connect with high-level stakeholders in partner companies
- Good understanding of relationship management needs with regard to financial products and solid knowledge of the financial services and banking industries is preferred
- Project management experience, especially regarding large, multi-stakeholder implementations, ideally in financial product management/pricing/sales
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with business fluency in German and English
What’s in it for you
- Flexibility-first approach to work* including:
- Unlimited fully-paid annual leave
- Recharge Breaks
- 20 weeks gender-neutral New Parent Leave
- Hybrid Working*:
- 50/50 home/office for office hub locations
- 60 days Work From Anywhere* following the 80/20 Rule
- €500 Work from Home budget
- An attractive individual stock option plan* in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- Top-notch “tech pack” – your choice between PC or Mac
- Bitpanda merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
*These benefits do not apply for our internships and exceptions to our Hybrid Working policy apply to teams with shift schedules or for folks whose roles require them to be in office (think: Workplaces team or IT).
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Something looks off?