Sales Executive (EMEA)
Sales Executive (SD2)
(EMEA - Vienna)
Core skills: business development, sales, prospecting, verbal communication, analytical, relationship building, lead generation, closing, account management.
Bitmovin is a global Series-C SaaS scale-up that provides award-winning video streaming technology to world-renowned brands including Disney+, Discovery+, BBC, Red Bull Media House, Hulu, fuboTV, and The New York Times, to name just a few.
Our solution suite consists of a Video Encoder, Player, and Analytics platform, enabling content owners to redefine the viewer experience through API-based workflow optimization, fast turnaround, and scalability. Innovations include the first commercial HTML5 MPEG-DASH.
“We are constantly seeking out forward thinking individuals who want to shape the future of video… come and work with us!”
Stefan Lederer, CEO
At Bitmovin we value cognitive diversity and the huge part this plays in not only creating a global culture second to none, but in how this underpins our ability to create truly representative, Emmy award winning products. Diversity in all its forms is encouraged and celebrated at Bitmovin; everyone has a role to play in helping us shape the future of video.
Bitmovin is looking to develop and grow the next generation of video tech savvy customer specialists. Joining our Revenue Organisation in Vienna, you will get a unique insight into how one of the industries top SaaS scale-ups works. You may be a sales executive or business development representative (BDR) from the industry looking to get the next step in your career, taking your strong background in outbound activities, pipeline generation and closing deals, and generating revenue to another level. With our full support and coaching, you will be given the opportunity to carve out your own destiny in the media and entertainment space. This opportunity will give you the chance to test your skills at the highest level, working with our wider sales and partner teams, channel experts, customer success managers and technical solutions teams to help achieve your vision.
This is an opportunity that offers:
- The ability to sell via all routes (direct/indirect channels)
- The chance to sell a whole product suite in the streaming media space.
- A developed cloud partner infrastructure
- Solution reseller partners
- Autonomy, local and international support, flexibility, enhanced benefits, and potential to travel.
- Ability to use multiple languages in a sales environment.
You will make an impact that matters by:
- Identifying high-potential prospective customers and growing new revenue from businesses of all sizes
- Building and maintaining relationships with executives, operational teams and developers
- Presenting the value of our solutions to the customers’ individual needs
- Managing the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Managing legal/procurement processes to create scalable global agreements
- Working with internal departments to coordinate resources to make accounts successful
- Travel occasionally for conferences and customer meeting in your region
What can you bring
- B2B sales experience in a revenue closing role in the Video/Streaming space.
- Must be a german speaker
- Technically savvy, able to champion Bitmovin products!
- Communicates effectively, listens sensitively, adapts communication to audience and fosters effective communication with others
- Track record of building successful relationships with ‘technical’ buyers/customers.
- Creative, with an ability to develop new insights into situations, question the status quo and encourage new ideas.
- Sales frameworks - MEDDIC, Command of the message etc.
- Resilience and tenacity
- Innovation - try new things, scale processes, problem solve, adaptable.
- Ability to work and contribute in a team environment.
- Strong time management skills - ability to prioritize projects and deliver against tight time scales.
- Knowledge of sales tools, including Salesforce.com, HubSpot, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator (Apollo is a plus)
- Multiple languages are a real bonus!
You don’t have experience with all the points above? Don’t worry, we will support you with learning, training, and coaching on the job.
“We have a small agile, team in EMEA; with a huge amount of potential for the right person. Working alongside and learning from industry experts, they would have the chance not only to make a significant contribution to the company's growth and success, but to their own future.
Barney Withers Green, RVP Sales, EMEA