Senior Enterprise Sales Manager (Dutch native) (w/m/d)
We are Billie, the leading provider of Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) payment methods for businesses, offering B2B companies innovative digital payment services and modern checkout solutions. We are to create a new standard for business payments and have made it our mission to simplify the purchasing experience for all businesses making it a tool for growth. Our solutions are based on proprietary, machine-learning-supported risk models, fully digitized processes and a highly scalable tech platform. This makes us a deep-tech company building financial products, not the other way around. We love building simple and elegant solutions and we strive for automation and scalability.
About the role:
You like building relationships, understanding customer problems, finding & presenting individual solutions? And you are eager to challenge yourself, problem-solve and steer big customer deals through internal and external stakeholder groups?
As a Senior Enterprise Sales Manager you will be responsible for end2end managing new enterprise deals: From understanding customer needs and requirements to internally creating the best-possible solution, presenting it and winning a new Billie customer. You will work closely with our founders and senior management to successfully get deals through. You will work cross-functionally with other commercial teams to strategise on the best outreach.
Your goal will be to:
- Properly understand a customer’s corporate setup, commercial and technical needs and decision making structure
- Develop the best-possible solution for the customer, internally aligning with our product, operations and legal teams
- Present full end2end pitch (incl. product demo, negotiations, etc.) and bring potential other internal stakeholders to the table if necessary
- Collaborate closely with our product and marketing team to ensure we have the right product features in place and are well prepared to scale our go-to-market approach across multiple countries
- Successfully conduct closing negotiations with the partner and hand customer over to our account management team
Who we are looking for:
- You have 6+ year(s) of experience in customer-facing roles (sales, business development, consulting, etc.), ideally in the B2B segment
- You are thrilled by fast-moving technology trends (e.g. new financing and payments solutions), you know what an API is and want to learn more about challenges and solutions in the tech space
- You are experienced and feel comfortable in doing outbound sales (phone, events, mail, LinkedIn, ...)
- You ideally have a good network in the B2B environment
- You know how to engage and deal with higher levels within organisations (up to C-Level)
- You think and act as an entrepreneur
- You are customer-focused, highly motivated to take ownership, find hands-on solutions and drive impactful results
- You are fluent in Dutch and have a good understanding of English; additional languages are of advantage
What we offer:
- Flexible work hours and trust in your ability to deliver, empowering you to take control of your work-life balance
- Hybrid working approach enabling a good balance working from home and the office
- One of the best Virtual Shares Incentive Programs in the market, so that everyone at Billie is invested in our success
- Our “Catch a Ride with Billie” program, that enables discounted access to Berlin Public Transport (BVG)
- A yearly development budget to broaden your skill set and horizons
- Free German group classes
- An English-speaking, multicultural team with more than 46 nationalities
- Great office space at Checkpoint Charlie with free gym access, barista coffee, drinks and more
Billie offers you the opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Fintech startups in Europe following the mission to innovate to create new freedom for businesses of all sizes. Our combined decades of experience in B2B Financing and Payments in a market thirsty for innovation and change make this a fantastic possibility to get into the most dynamic space in tech.
Join an international team of talented, passionate people where drive and merit matter. We work in nimble, cross-functional teams with open communication lines across the company. You’ll be surrounded by smart people from a wide variety of backgrounds from which you can learn and that want to learn from you.
Are you ready to join Billie?
Billie is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment in our workplace. By embracing talents and abilities of all kinds, we aim to boost motivation and team creativity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, age, marital status, gender, political views, beliefs, sexual orientation, color, disability status, or any other demographic factors.