Senior Partner Solution Engineer (w/m/d)
We are Billie, the leading provider of Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) payment methods for businesses, offering B2B companies innovative digital payment services and modern checkout solutions. We are to create a new standard for business payments and have made it our mission to simplify the purchasing experience for all businesses making it a tool for growth. Our solutions are based on proprietary, machine-learning-supported risk models, fully digitized processes and a highly scalable tech platform. This makes us a deep-tech company building financial products, not the other way around. We love building simple and elegant solutions and we strive for automation and scalability.
About the role:
As Senior Partner Solution Engineer you will own and drive the technical solution design to the top 10 PSP partners of Billie. You will be responsible for designing and realizing solutions with our partners to interact with Billie to guarantee the best possible user experience and commercial success. Additionally you will foster the currect integrations and get them optimized and adopted to latest product developments Billie is launching. You will be the main contact for all PSP partners for technical topics, as well as building relationships with your technical counterparts. In addition, you will be the main source of truth for internal commercial and product teams, consulting on deals and solution designs. You will have direct influence and impact on Billies product roadmap and partner strategy for great user experience and commercial success.
- You will own solution concept and processes as well as technical partnership between the top 10 global PSPs and Billie as a whole.
- You will be the voice of the technical partner capabilities at Billie, engaging with and influencing Billie’s Product and Engineering teams to meet your partners and customer needs
- You will have the opportunity to build and maintain long term technical relationships with our partners to increase Billies reputation and authority within the partner solution portfolio
- You will drive technical solution design conversations and guide partners globally through collaborative technical wins
- You will be a key driver of product innovation for and with external partners
- You will represent Billie through technical thought leadership and expertise
Who we are looking for:
- You have at least 6+ years of work experience in the tech environment
- You have been working at least 3 years experience in solution design or solution architecture
- You have experience managing technical sales within large partners and accounts
- You are willing to travel to support partner engagements, attend conferences and industry events (<10% of working time)
- You are fluent in English (verbal and written), bonus: fluent in German (verbal and written)
What we offer:
- Flexible work hours and trust in your ability to deliver, empowering you to take control of your work-life balance
- Hybrid working approach enabling a good balance working from home and the office
- One of the best Virtual Shares Incentive Programs in the market, so that everyone at Billie is invested in our success
- Our “Catch a Ride with Billie” program, that enables discounted access to Berlin Public Transport (BVG)
- A yearly development budget to broaden your skill set and horizons
- Free German group classes
- An English-speaking, multicultural team with more than 46 nationalities
- Great office space at Checkpoint Charlie with free gym access, barista coffee, drinks and more
Billie offers you the opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Fintech startups in Europe following the mission to innovate to create new freedom for businesses of all sizes. Our combined decades of experience in B2B Financing and Payments in a market thirsty for innovation and change make this a fantastic possibility to get into the most dynamic space in tech.
Join an international team of talented, passionate people where drive and merit matter. We work in nimble, cross-functional teams with open communication lines across the company. You’ll be surrounded by smart people from a wide variety of backgrounds from which you can learn and that want to learn from you.
Are you ready to join Billie?
Billie is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment in our workplace. By embracing talents and abilities of all kinds, we aim to boost motivation and team creativity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, age, marital status, gender, political views, beliefs, sexual orientation, color, disability status, or any other demographic factors.