Senior Web Designer (w/m/d)
We are Billie, the leading provider of Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) payment methods for businesses, offering B2B companies innovative digital payment services and modern checkout solutions. We are to create a new standard for business payments and have made it our mission to simplify the purchasing experience for all businesses making it a tool for growth. Our solutions are based on proprietary, machine-learning-supported risk models, fully digitized processes and a highly scalable tech platform. This makes us a deep-tech company building financial products, not the other way around. We love building simple and elegant solutions and we strive for automation and scalability.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Web & Sign up Designer to join our commercial unit as part of the Billie Marketing team. In your role you will be a key partner to our Acquisition and Lifecycle team and responsible for constantly optimizing our website for product comprehension and conversion in a data-driven approach. In addition, you will closely work with our Senior Brand Designer to support other design initiatives and to make sure our website is always on brand while remaining a performing acquisition channel. In order to do so, you will be in constant exchange with our product managers and content team. You will be actively gathering user and product insights to inform your design thinking process and decision making. We are looking for a creative problem solver with strong all-around design skills and understanding of the market. You should bring strong visual skills with a focus on digital design as well as experience in website design and conversion optimization.
- Become the driver and owner of our website and translate brand, product and commercial goals into designs that showcase our B2B capabilities.
- Develop new ideas and concepts and push our branding and website
to the next level.
- Collaborate and exchange with developers, commercial teams and product on a regular basis.
- Be bold and raise the visual maturity of the website by delivering best-in-class graphics and animations to increase our positioning as pioneers in the market.
- Keep a close eye on website performance metrics and help us grow our customer base through conversion optimization.
- Partner up with our talented designers to bounce ideas, get feedback on your designs and help each other grow.
Who we are looking for:
- 6+ years of experience as a website and brand designer and ideally have worked in the B2B or fintech space before.
- You have excellent web design skills paired with a sharp eye for branding.
- You understand key metrics as drivers of your work and are able to translate strategic goals into tangible actions and smart designs.
- You love collaborating with various teams and stakeholders just as much as we do.
- You are a self- starter who understands how to plan and organize projects for themselves or even small teams.
- Ideally, you know how to set up and interpret quantitative and (qualitative) research as a base of your decision making and design proposals.
- You have a portfolio showcasing your web design work and technical knowledge, visual skills and project process.
- Proficiency in English. German or any other language is a plus!
What we offer:
- Flexible work hours and trust in your ability to deliver, empowering you to take control of your work-life balance
- Hybrid working approach enabling a good balance working from home and the office
- One of the best Virtual Shares Incentive Programs in the market, so that everyone at Billie is invested in our success
- Our “Catch a Ride with Billie” program, that enables discounted access to Berlin Public Transport (BVG)
- A yearly development budget to broaden your skill set and horizons
- Free German group classes
- An English-speaking, multicultural team with more than 46 nationalities
- Great office space at Checkpoint Charlie with free gym access, barista coffee, drinks and more
Billie offers you the opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Fintech startups in Europe following the mission to innovate to create new freedom for businesses of all sizes. Our combined decades of experience in B2B Financing and Payments in a market thirsty for innovation and change make this a fantastic possibility to get into the most dynamic space in tech.
Join an international team of talented, passionate people where drive and merit matter. We work in nimble, cross-functional teams with open communication lines across the company. You’ll be surrounded by smart people from a wide variety of backgrounds from which you can learn and that want to learn from you.
Are you ready to join Billie?
Billie is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment in our workplace. By embracing talents and abilities of all kinds, we aim to boost motivation and team creativity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, age, marital status, gender, political views, beliefs, sexual orientation, color, disability status, or any other demographic factors.