Senior Product Manager (Risk) (w/m/d)
We are Billie, the leading provider of Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) payment methods for businesses, offering B2B companies innovative digital payment services and modern checkout solutions. We are to create a new standard for business payments and have made it our mission to simplify the purchasing experience for all businesses making it a tool for growth. Our solutions are based on proprietary, machine-learning-supported risk models, fully digitized processes and a highly scalable tech platform. This makes us a deep-tech company building financial products, not the other way around. We love building simple and elegant solutions and we strive for automation and scalability.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are searching for an outcome-oriented Senior Platform Product Manager. Your role will enable Billie to make more accurate risk decisions and contribute to fraud prevention and detection.
- Build your product team's vision, strategy and roadmap to ensure your team solves the most relevant problems for customers and the business in the Fraud and Credit Risk domains
- Drive the execution of product discovery and delivery.
- Frame business opportunities and be able to demonstrate their value.
- Have close collaboration with Underwriting, Data Scientists and other significant business stakeholders and segments across Billie
- Work with other product teams to understand problems and develop solutions that shape Billie’s strategy (i.e. supporting new country launches.)
- Guide the development of features by solving identified problems with our talented developers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 4+ years of experience in a Product Management role (a plus within a FinTech, Finance or B2B organisation).
- Experience in fraud prevention and detection or risk management
- Proven track record of execution and launch of successful AI & ML-powered products
- Experience working on platform products building APIs for complex and highly scalable applications
- Strong execution skills. You know how to lead product discovery in platform teams and the product management techniques required to succeed.
- Excellent analytical skills (including proficiency in SQL), and you can make informed business decisions based on these insights.
- A strong communicator who likes to champion the user’s perspective in discussions with teams and stakeholders.
What we offer:
- Flexible work hours and trust in your ability to deliver, empowering you to take control of your work-life balance
- Hybrid working approach enabling a good balance working from home and the office
- One of the best Virtual Shares Incentive Programs in the market, so that everyone at Billie is invested in our success
- Our “Catch a Ride with Billie” program, that enables discounted access to Berlin Public Transport (BVG)
- A yearly development budget to broaden your skill set and horizons
- Free German group classes
- An English-speaking, multicultural team with more than 46 nationalities
- Great office space at Checkpoint Charlie with free gym access, barista coffee, drinks and more
Billie offers you the opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Fintech startups in Europe following the mission to innovate to create new freedom for businesses of all sizes. Our combined decades of experience in B2B Financing and Payments in a market thirsty for innovation and change make this a fantastic possibility to get into the most dynamic space in tech.
Join an international team of talented, passionate people where drive and merit matter. We work in nimble, cross-functional teams with open communication lines across the company. You’ll be surrounded by smart people from a wide variety of backgrounds from which you can learn and that want to learn from you.
Are you ready to join Billie?
Billie is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment in our workplace. By embracing talents and abilities of all kinds, we aim to boost motivation and team creativity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, age, marital status, gender, political views, beliefs, sexual orientation, color, disability status, or any other demographic factors.