Internship App & Software Development (m/w/d)
We are a successful startup which revolutionizes the communication between people and machine in the field of production with the help of its software and industry wearables. The achieved increase in efficiency and capacity utilization, supported by the unique device independency, has already convinced numerous international (large) companies. In order to continue the company's success story, we are looking for a Software Development Intern (m/f/x) to complement our existing team in Stuttgart.
- You design and develop features for our backend, frontend and in our app
- You are in charge of customer projects and their implementation
- You support us in integrating new wearables and platforms
- You conduct extensive testing
- Startup: Be part of something big from the beginning, take the chance to really make a difference, experience the development of a startup first hand and grow yourself in the process
- Money: Your work should be rewarded - with us you can count on an attractive salary
Work-life balance: Home office options, flexible working hours and 30 days of vacation per year give you the opportunity to combine your private and professional life and to take a break from the daily work routine
Team: You work in a motivated, international team that you can always rely on.
Input: With us, ideas do not get lost between many different hierarchical levels. If you have an idea, it will be heard
Innovation: Not only do you work on an innovative solution with the most modern technologies, but you can also choose your own working tools
Variety: No two days are the same - there's no room for boredom
...and more: Annual training budget, team events, learning events, coffee and water flat rate, regular exchange meetings, good transport connections, joint lunches, a clear and fast recruiting process, etc.
- You are a team player who communicates in an open and respectful manner
- You ideally possess some practical experience in development projects
- You are familiar with terms like Angular, Spring, Node RED, git and Xamarin/Android/iOS
- You have already gained knowledge in web services (HTTP, MQTT, AMQP) and you are familiar with development processes like Scrum and JIRA
- You speak English fluently and can also communicate in German