Cambridge Mobile Telematics (CMT) is the world’s largest telematics service provider. Its mission is to make the world’s roads and drivers safer. The company’s AI-driven platform, DriveWell®, gathers sensor data from millions of IoT devices — including smartphones, proprietary Tags, connected vehicles, dashcams, and third-party devices — and fuses them with contextual data to create a unified view of vehicle and driver behavior. Companies from personal and commercial auto insurance, automotive, rideshare, smart cities, wireless, financial services, and family safety industries use insights from CMT’s platform to power their risk assessment, safety, claims, and driver improvement programs. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA, with offices in Budapest, Chennai, Seattle, Tokyo, and Zagreb, CMT serves millions of people through over 95 programs in 25 countries, including 21 of the top 25 US auto insurers.
Join us in making roads safer by making drivers better! CMT is seeking a Receptionist to support our growing team and office functions. As a Receptionist, you will collaborate closely with all our internal teams' needs and communicate professionally to a wide range of audiences both internally and externally as the first point of contact. This job also includes performing ad hoc administrative duties as needed. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator who is strategic, collaborative, and ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Serve as the first point of contact for CMT by greeting, welcoming, and directing visitors appropriately and in accordance with CMT’s security and communication procedures
- Notify company employees of visitor arrival
- Manage inventory of office, kitchen, and cleaning necessities, including keeping a log of office supply purchases
- Set the office space up for success: restock the kitchen, office amenities, wellness room, supply room, and the lobby area
- Manage incoming and outgoing postage and packages
- Maintain a clean reception area and oversee general office appearance
- Ensure consistent communication with all workgroups on office policies and procedure, upcoming events, irregularities, and emerging needs
- May perform some administrative activities such as booking meeting rooms, arranging transportation, receiving and sending mail and packages
- Complete any additional tasks as directed by Human Resources
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent years of experience, and/or certifications
- Lives in Greater Boston area with the ability to commute to our office in Kendall Square five times per week
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Personable, friendly and welcoming
Compensation and Benefits:
- Fair and competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Equity may be awarded in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs)
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, matching 401k, short-term & long-term disability and parental leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off including vacation, sick days & public holidays
- Flexible scheduling and work from home policy depending on role and responsibilities
- Feel great working to improve road safety around the world!
- Join one of our many employee resource groups including Black, AAPI, LGBTQIA+, Women, Book Club and Health & Wellness
- Extensive education and employee assistance programs
- CMT will do all that is possible to support our employees and create a positive and inclusive work environment for all!
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At CMT, we are intensifying our commitment to provide opportunities and career growth to the underrepresented. We are focused on creating an inclusive work environment that encourages a diversity of background and thought to produce the best products and services within our industry.
CMT is an equal opportunity employer and strives to create an inclusive and diverse environment that enriches our employees’ lives in and outside of work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability state. CMT is headquartered in Cambridge MA. To learn more, visit www.cmtelematics.com and follow us on Twitter @cmtelematics.